FA CUP Arsenal Four Replays

Went to all but should have won it in the first replay at Highbury!

John Lowey (rip) put us 0-2 late in the game only for it to be controversially disallowed.

Injury time equaliser from Liam Brady took the game to Leicester amid scenes of absolute carnage on the Clock End as both sets of fans piled into each other!

3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/that-1980s-sports-blog/2020/feb/04/arsenal-won-fa-cup-four-replays-sheffield-wednesday

Will bring back memories for many.

Highlights to me how the FA Cup has been ruined, there was no need whatsoever to change anything about it.

This is the FA Cup right here. What more could you want. Made all the more dramatic due to the big freeze, it was just about the only game being played in the entire country for weeks. Hot air balloon FFS. 

1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

Went to all but should have won it in the first replay at Highbury!

John Lowey (rip) put us 0-2 late in the game only for it to be controversially disallowed.

Injury time equaliser from Liam Brady took the game to Leicester amid scenes of absolute carnage on the Clock End as both sets of fans piled into each other!

We were completely robbed that game.

Went to all 5. Lived in Leicester at the time and had to give away my Ellis Costello ticket which clashed with one of the games and never did get to see him live. 

Remember the non-stop “We’re proud of you” from the Owls fans at the end of the final game. Tears rolling down my face then and tbh not far off now just thinking about it.

Oh and also remember “Sunderland’s a w#nker....” repeat