Westwood

4 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Would seem strange agreeing to a loan deal which basically takes him to the end of his contract - surely it would just be a permanent transfer with Huddersfield taking over his contract?

Personally, I'd rather he stayed here until the summer. Too much reliance on Dawson with Wildsmith having been injured for so long; who knows what that's done to his development.

Think he’s got another year after this one. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Would seem strange agreeing to a loan deal which basically takes him to the end of his contract - surely it would just be a permanent transfer with Huddersfield taking over his contract?

Personally, I'd rather he stayed here until the summer. Too much reliance on Dawson with Wildsmith having been injured for so long; who knows what that's done to his development.

I think he was given a 2 year contract, got another year after this.

6 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Ya don't actually believe that OP do you? 

They signed Jonas lossl a keeper from Everton deadline day. 

1 minute ago, sheffwed1 said:

Think he’s got another year after this one. 

Just now, mogbad said:

I think he was given a 2 year contract, got another year after this.

Cheers guys, just assumed he was in the last 6 months of his contract.

Brilliant, another high earner who isn't playing strapped to the books next season then! Really need to move on in the summer if he's not in Monk's plans.

58 minutes ago, fatbloke said:

Just seen and spoken to in hotel in Chester, to quote deal done to play for Huddersfield sat ,eleventh hour Wednesday decided they wanted a fee and scuppered deal ,says he only signed new contract because of Bruce!

Did you ask the mardy fekker why he wasn't at training.

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I often wonder if players tell random fans stuff just so they can put a face to their Owlstalk username once it inevitably appears on here within the hour.

:duntmatter:

Yeah 

Fatbloke... Hi Keiran, can I have some info yo post on Owlstalk? 

Westwood...... No problem mate, what do you want to know. 

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Ya don't actually believe that OP do you? 

They signed Jonas lossl a keeper from Everton deadline day.

Surely that makes this more believable then?

They signed Lossl in the final hour of deadline day too.

1 minute ago, erowl said:

Why can’t people work out that the OP was talking about a deal agreed last Friday for him to play on Saturday .. then Wednesday pulled the plug.

whether it’s true or false that’s what the OP is saying.

Yeah, it's how I understood it too. Not exactly worded the best, but equally not that hard to decipher either.

Guest Ferkorf

I think you got the story mixed up..

Good old Chinese whispers...

The true story was Westwood was on his way to see his Uncle Chester on Saturday. But first had to drop his Nephew Bruce back off at home because the little bugger had fallen through on their way up to Huddersfield.