Well, That's Me Done!

38 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

1739741368_ScreenShot2020-02-03at09_42_37.png.df6d6c316da07992b8514538df443e1a.png

What in the name of all that is holy do the club think they're playing at putting this monstrosity on social media?

'Reachy'? Bloody 'Reachy'?!

These kind of cringeworthy nicknames are usually the domain of United fans who feel that referring to 'Clarkey', 'Sharpy', 'Duffs' or 'Hendo' creates some form of bond with their porcine idols.

I can't believe Wednesday would stoop to their level.

Crap football, expensive tickets, and transfer embargoes are one thing, but this? This is unforgivable.

Wishing them happy birthday does my head in as it is.

The weirdo’s that reply to it wishing him happy birthday are a breed on their own that should be in quarantine for 60 years 

But “reachy”.......... new low 

• Haha 2

Zahid Patel. Whatever happened to him?

He's here. Patelster, oi! Patelster, how are you, you old dog? Whole crew are here. Bobster, Munster, Fosterster.

Edited by Ash76

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Seems fine to me, I’ve spent years calling this guy Chansiry 

:Chansiri:

I'm the same Fanny ..

I've always pronounced his name as "Chancery"

I Can't really think of any particular reason why I do this ......

lol

The Court of Chancery was a court of equity in England and Wales that followed a set of loose rules to avoid the slow pace of change and possible harshness of the common law. The Chancery had jurisdiction over all matters of equity, including trusts, land law, the estates of lunatics and the guardianship of overpaid & Talentless footballers 

• Haha 5