Summer Contracts

Dawson has another 4 years.

Fletcher still worth another year on reduced money but still decent amount. He's super fit and got a footballing brain so he might go on for a while yet. Review annually, Good to have as a squad player maybe 2 years on. Injuries a worry but he does put himself into danger so to be expected.

Fox, worth renewing and increasing his wage.

Da Cruz, see how he does but could be worth signing at the right price and wage if he is as good as he looks on his brief cameo. We will soon know.

FF, big money player and a bad injury record, I would love him to come good now but I can't see him staying on the reduced terms we could now afford to pay a talented injury prone player. Bit like Hooper in some ways,

Nuhiu, I like the big guy and he is cheap. Offers something as a sub but I think the last month has shown he will never be good enough for anything else. Is he worth keeping just for that? Maybe not.

• Like 2

Dawson signed up, Fox will follow.

Bakers already gone and I think were stuck with Rhodes until 2021. 

All the rest will go. The only discussion may be around a 1 year deal for Fletcher if he's willing to compromise his current wage. Depends what he's offered elsewhere I suppose. 

There's got to be upwards of £100k pw there including loanees, so plenty of scope in the summer.

Sadly. None of them. Fox has improved but from a very low base line and is still not good enough. See where he ends up if we release him. Won’t be to a better club that’s for sure. Fletch too old and too expensive. The rest aren’t even worth discussing any more because they won’t be here. Just hope the manager goes with them. 

Fox Fletcher (reduced terms), Dawson only other might be fessi if he can show between now and the end of the season. he showed more passions, pride and commitment on Saturday in 30 minutes than some of the other have done for the last 2 months. but needs to do it week in week out and stay fit.

We also need to find a way to get Rhodes and Westwood off the wage bill

If Rhodes contract is up in summer as it says. I would offer 2 years to fox and Fessi (as long as he plays like he did saturday till the end of the season). And a 1 year contract on reduced wages for fletcher if his medical is ok following his recent knee injury.

The rest need to go.

Edited by swfc.4.ever
Spelling

9 minutes ago, striker said:

Dawson signed up, Fox will follow.

Bakers already gone and I think were stuck with Rhodes until 2021. 

All the rest will go. The only discussion may be around a 1 year deal for Fletcher if he's willing to compromise his current wage. Depends what he's offered elsewhere I suppose. 

There's got to be upwards of £100k pw there including loanees, so plenty of scope in the summer.

fairly sure its 2021 summer for Rhodes ,take no notice of some sites saying 2020. why chansiri aint offered him a loan move for half his wages I don't know. 

• Thanks 1

Rhodes definitely has another year left after this.

Given Dawson as signed a new contract, Fox is the only other one I would consider.

With some of those out of contract this summer is a real opportunity to give the squad a much needed refresh - we need to take it.

44 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Fox, Fletcher and Winnall.

Winnall??

Rhodes is under contract for another 12 months I'm afraid, Transfermarkt is wrong.

Fox will sign new deal this week I reckon, Fletch definitely but he'll probably be able to go to someone else in champ who will pay his wages so not sure we'll be seeing him again.

The rest I will let go for definite.

I wouldn't mind seeing Penney offered a further 12 months? We only have fox as a natural LB on the books.