No messing about

With the new signings straight in against Barnsley along with FF . Now is not the time for players to bed in or get used to new team mates they have to start to give the team, the fans the whole club a lift . We need to start winning and soon to have any chance of the play offs no time for caution 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Depends how fit they all are

We dont want half the side to run out of steam with 30 minutes to go

Like what used to happen under Carlos

Wickham’s probably played the most football recently than he has in two years, which is why Palace fans are shocked they loaned him out.

Windass been in and out the Wigan side all season.

id play them both.

1 minute ago, kevtheowl said:

HaHa my fat fingers !!    Deducted.  UTO 

My fat fingers get me into lots of trouble Especially when I put reetards (extra e to get it through censoring) rather than regards at the end of emails.

Edited by Junk Smuggler
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Depends how fit they all are

We dont want half the side to run out of steam with 30 minutes to go

Like what used to happen under Carlos

And thats after they didnt start til the 46th minute

Guest Kagoshimaowl
10 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Reckon Wickham and Windass will definitely start.

The it’s who he plays wide.

Possibly Murphy right, FF left

I’d start Da Cruz on Saturday with Windass off the bench. Alessio seemed to link up very well with Nando. Although Monk will probably name a poo 11 and try to ‘keep it tight’ before ‘going’ for it in last 30 minutes!

Guest LittleG
44 minutes ago, jamiejohn said:

With the new signings straight in against Barnsley along with FF . Now is not the time for players to bed in or get used to new team mates they have to start to give the team, the fans the whole club a lift . We need to start winning and soon to have any chance of the play offs no time for caution 

Dont want to burst your bubble but you should forget about the play offs; not going to happen. We've dropped too many points at home and will probably carry on doing so. 

4 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Hope we don't get deducted but like my Derby friends at work they are worried too, If we don't get deducted Birmingham may kick up a stink.

Gi  us 9 points back :biggrin:, we will get a points deduction, the question is how many? and when, a few weeks ago we wanted it to drag on till after we were promoted now we need it sooner rather than later so it doesn't fornicate next season up before its started.