Next two games ,no excuses

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Tbf it doesn't matter who you're playing in this league, there's no easy games, I'm sure dirty Leeds fans are thinking same after yesterday. 

Just look at Forest, they were garbage against us and now they're challenging for a top 2 spot. 

The league on a whole isn’t very good...... Competitive but no real standouts 

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Anyone think our collective of highly paid “stars” have realised there is nothing now to play for this season? No chance of the playoffs and even if they did, by some miracle do it, few would be playing for us in the PL. Most of them are running down their contracts as a final pay cheque.

To be fair, hard to tell with the play off bottlers.

They haven't put in a consistent season for 4 years.

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Not sure I would say nothing less then 6 points is good enough.

But would say nothing less then two good performances with players looking interested is good enough.

TBH that’s more important than the points. Playing with the same level intensity and then grabbing wins only papers over the cracks. 

26 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

All this bad feeling toward Monk,  yet I don’t hear anyone coming up with viable solutions.

When has that ever stopped owlstalk? Hell people are praising Monk for calling out the layers and threatening to drop them, yet, when Jos did it, everyone slagged him off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Points are important now 

We aren't gonna get performances from this set of mugs 

If we get a point penalty this season ,as things stand we'd be lucky to stay up with this lot 

Hopefully some of the mugs might be on the bench. UTO.

Why do people keep blaming the players? It’s so flipping obvious they hate the negative tactics monk is making them play. Does anyone think we will go out and attack two shiteams in Barnsley and Luton? No we will go into both games hoping to win 1 0. We will go and defend. Lump igg tv up and hope something happens. poo football. poo results. poo manager. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

When has that ever stopped owlstalk? Hell people are praising Monk for calling out the layers and threatening to drop them, yet, when Jos did it, everyone slagged him off.

Does that mean you don't have a viable solution? It renders your earlier comment as pointless.

I was behind Jos for a couple of months.

Then he oversaw a couple of games Bristol and QPR where the games were lost within half an hour. 

Monk needs to be given time to build his own team. I've got faith in him, and unlike the cabbage man, I doubt he'll leave at the first chance he gets.

If it's still turgid in 12 months, go get Klopp.

On 02/02/2020 at 16:49, WelshOwl74 said:

Luton last 11 games 

1 wins 1 draws 9 loses  

Barnsley last 11 games 

4wins  2draws 5 loses

Wednesday last 11 games 

5 wins 1draw 5 loses 

No excuses for Luton at all 

So just Luton and not Barnsley now then??