Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sounds like a bust up. 

 

No one in their right mind thinks Joey P is a better player than Hutchinson. 

 

If it is a bust up, then that would be the second manager that Hutchinson has fallen out with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a bust up or some kind of issue , as above Joey p is awful so we need to be getting luongo fit for Barnsley 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like Sam has been a naughty boy. Maybe one of the players who carries a bit too much influence in the dressing room.

 

The persistence with Pelupessy suggests Hutch has stepped over the line.

 

Speculation obv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly a fall out of JP is playing over you. 
 

Hutch is known for speaking his mind. Obviously Monk doesn’t appreciate that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hutchinson is done as a SWFC player. As is Westwood. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Clearly a fall out of JP is playing over you. 
 

Hutch is known for speaking his mind. Obviously Monk doesn’t appreciate that

Hutchinson should concentrate on using his considerable footballing attributes and apply them as a senior professional. Better than throwing himself all over the pitch and gobbing-off at the management staff. Going the same way as Westwood. Need rid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now player fallouts with manager. Can it get any worse. 

 

Wouldn't be surprised if monk decided enough is enough and resigned. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done.

 

Him, and Westwood are really starting to make me realise what some of our issues off the field have been.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could hear it in Monks voice that Hutchinson wasn't his favourite person when asked about him before the match. 

 

But there is also Kerien Lee. He also should be in the first team squad but isn't . Something funny going on. 

 

Joey Pelupessy is league 2 standard. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Now player fallouts with manager. Can it get any worse. 

 

Wouldn't be surprised if monk decided enough is enough and resigned. 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some rotten apples in that squad. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Now player fallouts with manager. Can it get any worse. 

 

Wouldn't be surprised if monk decided enough is enough and resigned. 

Think he's made of sterner stuff than to chuck the towel in over mardy @ss players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beholder said:

You could hear it in Monks voice that Hutchinson wasn't his favourite person when asked about him before the match. 

 

But there is also Kerien Lee. He also should be in the first team squad but isn't . Something funny going on. 

 

Joey Pelupessy is league 2 standard. 

 

 

In isle of wight pub league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So him and Westwood are frozen out again

 

Well well well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If as it appears, this speaks volumes as to what is wrong. Attitude on and off the pitch is more important than ability. Hard line management required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Done.

 

Him, and Westwood are really starting to make me realise what some of our issues off the field have been.


For me, it’s been obvious for ages. FF has also been a complete bellend as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't matter who you are you have to respect the manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Think he's made of sterner stuff than to chuck the towel in over mardy @ss players. 

Hopefully he is and boots the shitpots out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems that Jos had the same problems to deal with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...