Welcome back Forestieri

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

OK, so he’s just playing for himself then, not for us?

Thanks for clarifying.

Owls Talk is a great source of information, I learn more about what might happen, but 99% of the time doesn’t, every day.

As the general chat is about a disastrous season after a bad month, I’m predicting promotion now. lol

I didn't say he won't be playing for us, the fact is he is playing for his future now and I am sure we will see more of him, just by coincidence. Do you seriously think he will sign a new contract with us?

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It's no good a player conning the manager into believing he is 100% fit and putting him in the team and not having a suitable substitute on the bench. 

Player would be criticised and rightly so.

Some people will just never win.

It isn't about conning anyone, the medical teams have passed him fit to play but he 'hasn't felt right' at times.

22 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

I've been saying I cant make my mind up about Foriesteri but now I have!

He has to stay, he was the only one today that looked like doing anything going forward.

Should have played central though!

We all know he can be a match winner and an exciting player on his day, but over the last two seasons he has been a waste of a wage. It will take more than a brief cameo to get a contract IMO. 

16 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

We all know he can be a match winner and an exciting player on his day, but over the last two seasons he has been a waste of a wage. It will take more than a brief cameo to get a contract IMO. 

This is Wednesday though.

Probably get a 3 year deal on more money.

Did FF play well yesterday? Not saying he was poor but thought he was average and a bit greedy always wanting to shoot.

On 01/02/2020 at 18:56, Sgt Wednesday said:

He was class and Monk is buzzing for having him back, best player in the division.

He has to earn that accolade which he has not done during the last couple of years (or more) hope he can have a run of injury/suspension free games played in a position that suits him best, not sure what that is but i would say playing a free role behind the front 1 or 2, hard work and a bit of fortune along the way and he could change our season.

My thoughts on this matter are probably well known but we need to learn a lesson - this man won't push us forward no matter that he is very skillful.

He is available less and less and offers nothing other than controversy.

We need to be wiser in player retention, this guy whilst potentially a great player on any given day - chooses if and when he wants to perform.    He's out, 100% and any decision other than that is in my opinion crazyness.

Guest Ferkorf
9 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Nando is the only player in our squad who gets me on the edge of my seat when he gets the ball.

Its nuhiu that does it to me...

Edge of seat ready to leave 

5 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Its nuhiu that does it to me...

Edge of seat ready to leave 

Nuhiu is steady.   You can't really say more than that - sometimes he does the sublime but more often he is just the kind of guy who puts a shift in but isn't a stand out player.

You can't argue though that Nuhiu offers more than FF simply by being almost universally available

Just now, swfc.4.ever said:

Message to Chansiri

Please dont let fessi go for free and keep nuhiu

:duntmatter:

Well, to be quite honest FF is going on a free.   The alternative is to give him a new contract and that quite simply does not make sense.

The man is on more money than he deserves when you think about what he contributes.

4 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I didn't say he won't be playing for us, the fact is he is playing for his future now and I am sure we will see more of him, just by coincidence. Do you seriously think he will sign a new contract with us?

Doesn’t matter what I think, or you, or anyone else on here.

Fishwifery is an entertaining activity on here however and long may it continue to give entertainment value.