Welcome back Forestieri

On 03/02/2020 at 07:26, Holmowl said:

Or the season before, when he played the equivalent of 6 games.

There’s no question that we miss the 15/16 and 16/17 Forestieri, but whether he has the desire or health to get anywhere near that is the question.

Look at his record. The 15/16 and 16/17 seasons are the only 2 where he has played a decent amount of games and actually contributed. The other 8 years are average at best. 

On 02/02/2020 at 22:40, REDOWL said:

F F believes he is better than he really is. Get rid as soon as and cut the losses. He doesn't give a flying one about us or SWFC and never has.

Not sure about this.. Seing him doing his bit with kids, in hosptals etc, suggests he does care about the fans.  If someone could use this to motivate him on the pitch then we could have some player on our hands. 

1 hour ago, Anlaby Owl said:

Not sure about this.. Seing him doing his bit with kids, in hosptals etc, suggests he does care about the fans.  If someone could use this to motivate him on the pitch then we could have some player on our hands. 

Fair point mate.

20 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

A poor FF = A good Rhodes

A good FF = A good Rhodes, Nuhiu and a Winall

On a good plan Rhodes and Winnall should be a 25-35 goal partnership for us So frustrating that for whatever reason it ain't going to happen. These players, especially Rhodes, don't just become poor for no reason. Tactics, management or some other reasons I don't know,but,it's just not working for them or us right now.

11 minutes ago, REDOWL said:

On a good plan Rhodes and Winnall should be a 25-35 goal partnership for us So frustrating that for whatever reason it ain't going to happen. These players, especially Rhodes, don't just become poor for no reason. Tactics, management or some other reasons I don't know,but,it's just not working for them or us right now.

Tend to agree but four managers with widely different methods have failed (if it is their failure) to get them playing to their standards as we know they can reach.

So by that I would suspect there is another reason for their inability to produce the goods for Wednesday, as I have no doubt that on their day they are good players. 

When they both scored lately they looked delighted, so they still have the desire and love for the game.

Very puzzling. 

Edited by Inspector Lestrade