Welcome back Forestieri

No pats on the back from me,  everyone and himself knows what he can do , time for him to step up and do it consistently 

We need him to re-take the mantle as our main man, especially with Fletch out 

Guest Ferkorf

I rate him, cant understand the hate he gets from some of our fans who just use him as a scapegoat when things aren't going well.

Yes hes been injured a lot lately and he might not be as good as he was in his first couple of years but he is still a game changer and a hell of a lot better than most attacking players we have got.

Really looking forward to seeing what the next few weeks bring with him and the new lads hopefully they can bring out the best in not only fessi but the rest of our squad.

1 hour ago, crookesowl said:

So good to have him playing again. 

I think his performance today just shows all this negativity toward him is based in pure myth. 

He offers so much more than anyone else we have right now. 

Welcome back Fernando!

Bang on mate. Makes us tick every time he plays. Happened straight  away again today, as soon as he came on.

Just a shame the players around him aren’t on the same level and wavelength. 

Edited by theowlsman

Look, he owes us big time. He’s been one of the most talented players at hillsborough over the last 20 years but it doesn’t detract from the fact that he’s problematic and petulant. 

He’s on £30k per week - about time he behaves and plays befitting of such a salary. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

I rate him, cant understand the hate he gets from some of our fans who just use him as a scapegoat when things aren't going well.

Yes hes been injured a lot lately and he might not be as good as he was in his first couple of years but he is still a game changer and a hell of a lot better than most attacking players we have got.

Really looking forward to seeing what the next few weeks bring with him and the new lads hopefully they can bring out the best in not only fessi but the rest of our squad.

The "hate" stems back to him refusing to play at Norwich a few years back. Maybe hatred for what he did was a bit strong but he didn't exactly endear himself to the fans, me included.

20 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Thought against charlton before he got injured he looked lively and trying 

didn’t go to die but he sounded lively like he was trying again considering not match fit too 

f**k me pal, I know we are bad but that's a bit extreme 

Edited by One De Bilde
Filter

It’s frustrating listening to some on here who quite frankly haven’t got a bloody clue when it comes to football, recognising a player’s worth to a team, within a system adopted by the manager.

Assuming of course the manager has a clear method of play. 

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Bang on mate. Makes us tick every time he plays. Happened straight  away again today, as soon as he came on.

Just a shame the players around him aren’t on the same level and wavelength. 

Think he won more tackles in the cameo appearance than our central midfield did in the whole game

1 minute ago, fpowl said:

Is it though

You're right actually. It was God awful today. Dont think either keeper made a save until around 65 mins and that was a Forestieri shot from about 30 yards. At one point I realised that I had just been looking at the pitch for about 10 minutes but not taking anything in, zero excitement. 

Guest Ferkorf
25 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

The "hate" stems back to him refusing to play at Norwich a few years back. Maybe hatred for what he did was a bit strong but he didn't exactly endear himself to the fans, me included.

I said I dont understand the hate he gets when we arent doing well. ..

Hence the last couple of months.

People have been slating him on here and hes been out injured.

Hes not even in the squad.

The team as a whole has been gash and he has been getting dogs abuse for it.

Hes not to blame for us playing terrible over Christmas and beyond.

These same fickle fans look back on Carbone and Di Canio as heroes....

Yet they decided not to play for us...

And literally never did again...

But they are heroes...

Forestieri just gets slated but hes still here and hes a ferk load better than the other players we have