Jump to content
swfc.4.ever

Sign players with surnames begining with 'W'

Recommended Posts

The best defence I’ve seen was:

 

Woods 

Anderson 

Nilsson

King

....

err....

Pearson

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shandypants said:

The best defence I’ve seen was:

 

Woods 

Anderson 

Nilsson

King

....

err....

Pearson

Brilliant. Another couple of JD's n that would have gone right over my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

All Time 'W' XI:

 

........................................Westwood......................................

.T. Walker............D. Walker............Warhurst........Worthington.

.Waddle..............D. Wilson..............Whelan........D. Wilkinson.

...........................A. Wilson...........Whitham............................

 

Subs: Woods, Woodhead, Wylde, Paul Williams, Toodles Woolhouse

Woods over Westwood in the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget the man signing the cheques, Willie Wonker.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, swfc.4.ever said:

Winnall and wickham up front, windass on wing with Westwood in net

Haha. We were having this discussion before the match yesterday. I said we've got too many players beginning with 'Wi'. I kept mixing them up and my mate even started saying Wistwood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone think of any shockers in last 30 years with surname beginning with W, I can't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, swfc.4.ever said:

Can anyone think of any shockers in last 30 years with surname beginning with W, I can't 

 

Ashley Westwood

Ronnie Wallwork

Sanchez Watt

Mark Wilson

Darren Wood

 

Manager - Danny Wilson 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alanharper said:

 

Ashley Westwood

Ronnie Wallwork

Sanchez Watt

Mark Wilson

Darren Wood

 

Manager - Danny Wilson 

 

Dont recognise any of those from the last 30 years except Sanchez watt, which I think was just a short term loan which didn't work out.

 

Danny Wilson earned his stripes as a player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just googled it there are actually 42 players. 

 

Keep going.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to mention the guy near me who always shouts for his favourite player... Wánker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, swfc.4.ever said:

Dont recognise any of those from the last 30 years except Sanchez watt, which I think was just a short term loan which didn't work out.

 

Danny Wilson earned his stripes as a player.

I envy you for not having any memories of Ashley Westwood. Sometimes traumatic experiences can be buried deep down.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Alan Warboys, FFS.  and Nicky Weaver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woods,

worthington,walker, warhurst, Steve Watson

Waddle, D wilson, R wallace, windass (sr or jr)

Whittingham, Watson

 

bench k westwood, watts, wickham, whelan, A westwood, P williams, winnall

 

:1276983839_MonkHome:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

I envy you for not having any memories of Ashley Westwood. Sometimes traumatic experiences can be buried deep down.

You say that but I got to watch Andy Pearce as well with a worse mullet that Waddle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t we have a Danny Williamson once upon a time?
 

1970’s maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...