Do You Back Chansiri

Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club

• Yes
    • No

36 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

We are a notoriously supine fanbase. Imagine the protests other clubs would have made against Dave Allen for example. £40 a ticket for 2nd division football - here's my money sir. Now bend over and open wide. How wide sir?

I had to check what supine meant but I agree with this.

If DC had done what he’s done here at a lot of other clubs there’d have been fan protests and walkouts

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

The supporters with the eye watering ticket prices. 

He's already said income from gate receipts no way near covers cost of running club. 

He must have put a fortune in of his own money. 

We all know he's made some mistakes and been given some bad advice but I don't think we should be having a go at him, if we upset him and he walked away we could end up in serious trouble, far worst than under any previous owners. 

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

He's already said income from gate receipts no way near covers cost of running club. 

He must have put a fortune in of his own money. 

We all know he's made some mistakes and been given some bad advice but I don't think we should be having a go at him, if we upset him and he walked away we could end up in serious trouble, far worst than under any previous owners. 

So we are not allowed to criticise him?
If he wanted undying loyalty he should have brought a dog not an English football cub.

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Even with a season ticket if you go to every game it's £24. I don't so it costs me £30 a match. I have no idea where £17 comes from. Fake news.  

Obviously an older supporter... not a VIP one though like you... are you and the rest of the ten bob millionaires planning a buyout lol

• Haha 2