Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club  

532 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, torryowl said:

to answer your question  sadly he does a have a free reign to make as many mistakes as he wants …...

Depressing thought.

I really hope it doesn’t and I have to eat my words but I fear it will get worse before it gets better.

1 hour ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

Not fit and proper

Unfair assessment. The problem is that he's inept at running a football club, but that doesn't disqualify someone from buying one. He needed to hire professionals to do the job...

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Despite how poo we may be at the moment, there’s not a chance that the squad above is better than what we have. 

Did you see the starting 11 and the bench at Wigan? 

Anyway I’ll give Chansiri credit where it’s due, he’s got the Wickham deal done 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

I wouldn't worry to much about our reputation, we survived the bribes , the disaster ,not paying the co-op bank back and we arnt the only club to fall foul of EFL dopey rules . …….chansiri will never get his money back without promotion  think that's a given so sooner or later he as to sell at a loss unless he's happy to keep putting in enough to keep us afloat but he'd have to be the crappiest of crap business men to keep doing that …..lets hope he isn't . 

If we don’t fluke a promotion this year, I’m worried about the next few years. I can’t see DC changing his approach after so long. 

Apologies if I came across hostile earlier. I’ve done my achilles in and am high on tramadol at the moment. 

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

If we don’t fluke a promotion this year, I’m worried about the next few years. I can’t see DC changing his approach after so long. 

Apologies if I came across hostile earlier. I’ve done my achilles in and am high on tramadol at the moment. 

that's ok mate i'm old and on the whisky …no matter how we view it we both want the same outcome . 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Kameron said:

Worse chairman in our history and that seriously takes some doing.  Can’t wait for day he goes. 

Has he started legal action against individual fans?  Have I missed it?

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, nilsson said:

Anyway I’ll give Chansiri credit where it’s due, he’s got the Wickham deal done 

What if he gets injured or hits the same form as Rhodes...

Nothings certain, a gamble.

Then of course he will be an idiot...wtf we paying him £££££ for.

7 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

What if he gets injured or hits the same form as Rhodes...

Nothings certain, a gamble.

Then of course he will be an idiot...wtf we paying him £££££ for.

We’ve not given Wickham a 4 and a half year deal like we did with Rhodes.

Like you say it might not pay off but Wickham’s a good signing on paper and well worth the risk

I'm not a fan of Chansiri, in my opinion he will keep getting the same things wrong until we are stuffed. He doesn't seem to learn very quickly. All he needed to do was hire the right people or even have a chat with the Leicester Chairman RIP. 

Good 3 signings were needed yes and cheers but that's not all getting it right is about. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish he had never arrived at SWFC and I wish that he’d go tomorrow. Unfortunately he did and such is the mess he has made of the business since that he has made it non viable for himself or any other potential investor. So he and Wednesday are stuck with each other until the money runs out...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

I wish he had never arrived at SWFC and I wish that he’d go tomorrow. Unfortunately he did and such is the mess he has made of the business since that he has made it non viable for himself or any other potential investor. So he and Wednesday are stuck with each other until the money runs out...

If he never arrived. We would have sold players today alright. All our best ones for whatever we could get for them.

10 hours ago, chilvinho said:

Has he started legal action against individual fans?  Have I missed it?

Not that I’m aware.  Whats th

at got to do with being totally incompetent?

• Agree 2

On 31/01/2020 at 08:40, ka58 said:

Amazed at time of writing nearly half of people still think he should be backed - says a lot about our fanbase.

Yep half of it is thicker than a corn beef sandwich.

12 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

I'm not a fan of Chansiri, in my opinion he will keep getting the same things wrong until we are stuffed. He doesn't seem to learn very quickly. All he needed to do was hire the right people or even have a chat with the Leicester Chairman RIP. 

Good 3 signings were needed yes and cheers but that's not all getting it right is about. 

Agree - will take more than 3 short term loans to mend this disaster.

11 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

If he never arrived. We would have sold players today alright. All our best ones for whatever we could get for them.

Being able to sell players whether good, bad or indifferent for “whatever we could get for them” is an essential element of successfully operating any football club with the possible exceptions of Barcelona, Real Madrid and obviously (although not successfully)  Chansiri’s Wednesday.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Ah.. you've a memory. It seems most have forgotten where we were when chansiri came knocking. Knock the guy all anyone likes, hes ploughed money in and actually appears to care.

No one is perfect but it is absolutely clear he is trying his hardest.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

Ah.. you've a memory. It seems most have forgotten where we were when chansiri came knocking. Knock the guy all anyone likes, hes ploughed money in and actually appears to care.

No one is perfect but it is absolutely clear he is trying his hardest.

“Trying his hardest”...is that the standard he should be held to? He was meant to be a successful international businessman not a 7 year old trying to learn his timetables

• Agree 1

Simple answer will do. Are Polls healing tools or complete bosh ?

22 hours ago, nilsson said:

This was the squad from the first home game after Chansiri took over before he’d put any money in or signed anyone.

It’s probably a stronger squad than the one we’ll have out tomorrow 

43E418C3-C58D-4F7D-91A4-7E90B28875A6.png

I think you're overstating it slightly, I'd back our current team to beat that one, but mainly because of Iorfa and Fletcher (if we're counting him, I know he's injured just now) being a cut above anything in that side.

The gap is scarily small though - and we still don't look anywhere near being a side who can sustainably compete at the top.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1