Do You Back Chansiri

Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club

• Yes
    • No

Without DC we would have been in league one again. Yeah, he’s made mistakes but that’s life. When we’re winning or in the top 6, nobody says a word about him. He needs advising properly regarding the club. That starts with the academy to training facilities and so on

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

He backs us not us him. DC is willing to put £s in first chairman to do so in 25 years. Some people have very short memories of previousj regime's. 

The most stupid phrase used on here ‘short memories’ ... should come with a life ban if used . I don’t care about previous owners . Truth is , this one is utter crap , the team is utter crap and it costs a fortune . 

will only go in one direction whilst he is in charge 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dylan93 said:

Without DC we would have been in league one again. Yeah, he’s made mistakes but that’s life. When we’re winning or in the top 6, nobody says a word about him. He needs advising properly regarding the club. That starts with the academy to training facilities and so on

Thanks to him we may soon be there as well . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dylan93 said:

We were 9th in the championship with a good core of players when he took over?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dylan93 said:

1 hour ago, nilsson said:

We were 9th in the championship with a good core of players when he took over?

Had DC not taken over, I suspect we would be a midtable Championship side but without all the additional f**k ups.  

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Had DC not taken over, I suspect we would be a midtable Championship side but without all the additional f**k ups.  

I suspect we would be leading Liverpool by two points having won the Champions league two years in a row.

No sorry, I suspect we would be at the bottom of League 2 but filling the ground with our £10 a year season tickets.

I need to go and make something up, see ya later. 

10 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

We had no money to invest in the side and a team made up of old heads and loanees.There was only one place we were going as Mandaric had pulled the plug.

Old head and loanees? Westwood, Hutchinson, Lees, Lee, Palmer and Nuhui were all the club when he took over and were a good age in their early to mid 20s. 

I wouldn’t put lads like Maghoma or Maguire in either of those categories either.

And we had a good coach. I can’t see how we were relegation threatened when we were 9th in the table

1 hour ago, nilsson said:

Old head and loanees? Westwood, Hutchinson, Lees, Lee, Palmer and Nuhui were all the club when he took over and were a good age in their early to mid 20s. 

I wouldn’t put lads like Maghoma or Maguire in either of those categories either.

And we had a good coach. I can’t see how we were relegation threatened when we were 9th in the table

Would have kept Gray without doubt. Age wise Loovens 30. Pudil 30, Wallace 30+, Westwood 30, Hutchinson on loan from Chelsea. Nuhui Maguire and Maghoma bench players. Not sure Lees was here under Gray.and wasn't Palmer on loan at Tranmere ? Mandaric got out because the club needed major funding and he wasnt prepared to do it. DC may well have made some big mistakes but no one can question his commitment and willingness to inject his cash. Dont really see anyone riding over the horizon waving wads of cash wanting to purchase us and when Mandaric put us up for sale he only attracted a dodgy Azerbajanee businessman and then DC.

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

So you dont who we are in debt to .....

I never referred to debt. I referred to losses i.e. spending more than we have coming in. 

Since Chansiri bought the club, how many years have we posted a profit? In those years, were there any one-off transactions?

Not really sure what your problem is, but it’s boring and slightly strange. 

Edited by i used to be sc_owl
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Would have kept Gray without doubt. Age wise Loovens 30. Pudil 30, Wallace 30+, Westwood 30, Hutchinson on loan from Chelsea. Nuhui Maguire and Maghoma bench players. Not sure Lees was here under Gray.and wasn't Palmer on loan at Tranmere ? Mandaric got out because the club needed major funding and he wasnt prepared to do it. DC may well have made some big mistakes but no one can question his commitment and willingness to inject his cash. Dont really see anyone riding over the horizon waving wads of cash wanting to purchase us and when Mandaric put us up for sale he only attracted a dodgy Azerbajanee businessman and then DC.

This was the squad from the first home game after Chansiri took over before he’d put any money in or signed anyone.

It’s probably a stronger squad than the one we’ll have out tomorrow 

43E418C3-C58D-4F7D-91A4-7E90B28875A6.png