Josh Windass Signs - OFFICIAL

Can’t see him being like Wallace who was typically a player who liked to get a cross in and was excellent at that. Windass’ game has been more about getting goals but his aspiration to play up front has suffered from being played in deeper or wider positions. I think that’s why he left rangers

16 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Wallace a player I wish we signed 4 years earlier and one we release a year too early and didn’t replace 

Wallace was a good player for us but after he left he joined fleetwood. Shows we released him at the right time.

Really think Windass has a lot to offer to us,  energy and a bit of pace alone gives us something we don’t have now but as posted above he has similar traits to Ross Wallace who for me was absolutely outstanding for us and a player on his day that we still sorely miss 

On 30/01/2020 at 23:30, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

The day our city rivals break their transfer record, paying £22m to sign a midfielder who was linked with Liverpool and Man Utd, we look to be wanting to loan Josh Windass.

Was only 3 years ago the Blades provided all the laughing material!

How thoroughly depressing.

Linked to Liverpool and Man U you say 

Gosh !!!!!

What does linked with mean exactly ? 

I'll tell you, F..K ALL !!

I’m more excited about this signing than Wickham’s.

This lad has a chance to prove to me that scoring 26 goals in a season for the mighty Glasgow Rangers is more indicative of his talent than doing bugger all at Wigan Athletic.

Which way will it go? I’m so excited to find out.

With Wickham, you just know we’re going to get promoted, he just needs to turn up, and that’s a bit dull and boring.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 83owl said:

Wallace was a good player for us but after he left he joined fleetwood. Shows we released him at the right time.

It actually only shows that he joined fleetwood 

We also released a player called vardy who ended up at fleetwood via stocksbridge did we release him at right time? 

I do get your point though but at the time fleetwood was showing great ambitions probably made Wallace one of their top earner let’s be honest Wallace could have found another championship club but may have chose w different challenge at that point of his career 

Edited by fpowl