prowl

Josh Windass Signs - OFFICIAL

5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

What I have seen of windass he has energy something the squad is clearly lacking

Agree, think that's what well see going forward from Monks team when he gets his choice of players in. 

Also, more of a collective than a team of individuals. 

Windlass has got an edge to him.

Not saying he is a world beater but he definitely has an attitude and given current shower that can’t be a bad thing. 

What’s the worst that can happen?

8 minutes ago, Watto said:

Let's be honest here no one expected this one and it's underwhelming 

Fessi, Cruz, Windas, Wickham and Nuhiu could give a headache to centre backs.

It certainly looks like monk wants to have players in attack that plays on the front foot and puts energy and drive into the team well with da Cruz and windass this suggests it also having that solid focal point in wickham and players like reach, Harris, forestieri ( in squad tomorrow) and Murphy we should have plenty of options and different playing style options to go with hard working winnal and and big attey adds depth rhodes well it’s a shame he couldn’t be moved on 

Get it announced....

Surprised Rhodes hasn't gone...was told it was nailed on. Cant have everything eh...

17 minutes ago, Watto said:

Let's be honest here no one expected this one and it's underwhelming 

Given the financial reality of our situation, at least until the summer, what reason was there to expect much more?

As already said the guys not world class but there's that mentality that means he'll get stuck in and wind people up. These are the characters that builds a team.

If he was world class there would be no chance of him coming here. Should he have an impact? Yes. 

We need an agitator in there to mix things up and get under the opponent's skin.

Hutch is decent but he is likely to succumb to biscuit knee at any moment, plus Windass offers something different...a proper attacking mindset.

Watched a lot of Rangers past 3 years and when he played most attacks went through him - granted the SPL is mostly gash but most of the time he worked hard and showed end product so i reckon he could do okay

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Oh no...hes caught Rhodesitis. The dreaded thumbs up!!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

This is beyond cheese I really shouldn’t like it but I do 

• Like 2

I see Windass as a replacement, finally, for Ross Wallace.  A player who's attitude and work rate we've missed.

1 minute ago, Kraschenbern said:

I see Windass as a replacement, finally, for Ross Wallace.  A player who's attitude and work rate we've missed.

Who people what constantly wanting an upgrade for whilst he was playing.... And we've still been waiting for one since

Edited by Burnsie