North Stand

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL

Rang the ticket office earlier to enquire about buying an extra kids ticket for the North.she said there would be an announcement later. Has anybody heard anything?Im babysitting my great nephews on Saturday and one has a season ticket with me so need another ticket for the other one.

In relation to the Prohibition Notice previously in place at Hillsborough, the club were required to present comprehensive plans to the Safety Advisory Group (SAG) to ensure home and away supporters can enter and leave the stadium safely via Leppings Lane.

At a SAG meeting last week (22 January 2020) SWFC presented our response and proposals. The council found these proposals to be acceptable and the club are now implementing these plans, which will be subject to ongoing monitoring.

Sheffield Wednesday’s safety certificate has been amended accordingly.

Further, additional North Stand tickets will be on sale for Saturday’s Championship fixture against Millwall and beyond.

Throughout this matter the only concern has been the safety of supporters and the public, and this remains the priority going forward.

As always, supporters are asked to ensure their conduct remains exemplary at all times. Sheffield Wednesday thank everyone affected by previous restrictions for their cooperation throughout this process.

3 minutes ago, Owlinator said:

Let fans out of lepp again when its millwall...great timing. Be closed again monday.

Don’t think the statement says anything definite about about access from Leppings Lane.
Just says there are new arrangements and tickets for North will be on sale.

A further statement coming I think because there needs to be advice about South Stand access from that end too.

9 minutes ago, bobness said:

I was using this as an excuse not to POTG. Now I'm all out of excuses!

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Plenty but I would go with;

'We are sh*te and I would rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail than suffer through another 90 minutes''

I asked SAG to impose a maximum capacity of zero on my sofa so I don't even have to watch on TV.

Edited by londonowl
  • Haha 2