Hutch and Dom

5 hours ago, room0035 said:

Had Bruce been with us for the full season his win/loss ratio would have meant us getting 75 which would have meant us finishing 6th spot.

Instead half the season was wasted with Jos the Dross. 

Bruce managed us for 4 months. How do you know that level of performance would have been kept up over a season? It’s like saying monk had us in the playoffs in December this year therefore we will finish on the playoffs.

5 hours ago, room0035 said:

What are you on about players are paid by the club, they do what the club says or the don't get paid. 

There is too much cat footing around, your in the team, or on the bench, or not in the match day squad that's how it works, if players are allowed to do anything else then we have the wrong people in charge at the club

And yet you state in a later post if Dawson gets injured this week then you think KW would play this weekend so you even admit yourself that KW isn’t injured so therefore is obviously refusing to sit on the bench. 

Player power rules there’s numerous examples of it throughout football. Clubs can’t just withhold wages if they feel like it.

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

We cannot keep having high paid players sat in the stands if we don't want to play them for what ever the reason then we need to find a way to get rid either sell or loan out, but with the keepers Wildsmith is not ready for championship football, but will never be ready, without regular first team football, this only happens with him playing week in week out.

Yes Dawson could get injured so could Westwood but on that basis lets not get rid of Rhodes or Winnall, because Nuihu could get injured or Fletcher or The new guy. The reason we are in the mess we are financially, is because we are carrying too many players who don't play games.

I also forgot we have Jones another keeper who has played exact Zero minutes all season.

We have 3 keepers at the club one is playing regularly (Dawson) one is on the bench (Wildsmith) and one is injured or refusing to be benched (Westwood) so your plan would mean one of the 2 fit available keepers going out on loan and leaving us with no keeper on the bench and some people say some fans have no idea. I wonder why 

On 29/01/2020 at 15:20, room0035 said:

I know what you are saying but that seem to be it with the club at the moment there is always an excuse for not doing something, players are on big wages, club want this that or the other.

There are a group of players who just sit their and take the money but there are also players that want to play week in week out. Westwood has been the best keeper we have had in my time as a fan and we have had some good ones. But he has also been treated pretty badly more than once by Jos and now Monk.

this season Westwood 14 games, 15 goals con, 4 cs, Dawson 15 games, 16 goals, 6cs, Westwood less goals per game just but less clean sheet. Wildsmith not even getting a game.

If Dawson gets injured who plays Wildsmith or Westwood if the answer is Wildsmith then Westwood needs selling before Friday.

How do you know he's been treated badly?

It may be Monks doing. It may be DCs doing or it may well be his own doing.

No one knows anything about what goes on behind the scenes at this club.

One thing I do know is we have far too many injury prone players on massive wages who invariably miss at least a third of the season. That is not sustainable.

Fletch, Westwood, Lee, Lees, Hutch and I'm beginning to think Luongo is the same.