Lord Snooty

Players need to go - Monk

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

It is worth remembering that these "pros" threw their mate, Bullen, under the bus when he was basically auditioning for the first team job. 

Spot on. Second half against QPR.

• Agree 1

I think people have hit the nail on the head, it’s becoming clear theres something not right in that squad, a manager says those things publicly in 2 circumstances, 1 he’s new and has carte blanch to do what he likes or 2 when he’s lost the dressing room. Well no1 is out the window Maybe Jos highlighted where the problems were?

Edited by shez owl
  • Agree 2

Honestly, anyone who tries to stick up for the players now needs sectioning. 

Monk is far from perfect and questions have to be raised as to his approach and our form/performances, but the fact is this group of players have let down manager after manager in the last few years. 

They are a flipping disgrace and I cannot wait to see the back of them. 

Utter wasters. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

Putting myself in Monks' shoes, I'd be at home right now seriously considering flipping this poo show right off.

Not worth the stress.

• Agree 1

The only positive yet again is poor old Morgan fox, he’s stepped up like a mother rascal, playing his heart out whilst most stroll around.  
he’s the only one to take any credit tonight 

• Agree 4

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Spot on. Second half against QPR.

Yes. 

A horrific showing, which was pretty much matched by tonight's "effort". 

It goes beyond players having a bad day at the office and, imo, not actually caring anymore. 

Some of the stuff that went on tonight (like QPR) was more than a few players having an off day. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Horse said:

Putting myself in Monks' shoes, I'd be at home right now seriously considering flipping this poo show right off.

Not worth the stress.

Or at least on the phone to my agent to tout me

Just now, The Horse said:

Not worth the stress.

That’s crossed my mind as well,

If he does not have full autonomy on players aqusition and Paxio is bringing players he does not want he may either jump or go through the motions , and then we are truly fuckked

• Agree 2

Just now, hugeowl said:

If he does not have full autonomy on players aqusition and Paxio is bringing players he does not want he may either jump or go through the motions , and then we are truly fuckked

Indeed. 

He wants to move players on and then isn't allowed to because dipstick still thinks we are all some big family. 

What a carry on.  

Edited by SiJ

4 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Is stuffing ball still at our club. 

Con men the lot of them, manager coaches and players. Next press conference we aim to put things right, bla bla bla.

1 minute ago, marconi said:

Con men the lot of them, manager coaches and players. Next press conference we aim to put things right, bla bla bla.

Oh god. 

If I hear one f00ker say "we need to dust ourselves down and go again..."

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Is stuffing ball still at our club. 

Yep

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Indeed. 

He wants to move players on and then isn't allowed to because dipstick still thinks we are all some big family. 

What a carry on.  

There is also the problem that some of our players are simply not that desirable to any club playing at a level who could afford to pay them similar amounts to us. 

• Agree 2

I know folk are waiting for the tired cliches, but I think Monk’s comments tonight have taken it well past that now. There’s no way back for some of these players now - it’s about time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Yep

Marvellous :angry:

16 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Not worth the stress.

It will probably end like that, it always does with Monk The sooner the better for me

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

There is also the problem that some of our players are simply not that desirable to any club playing at a level who could afford to pay them similar amounts to us. 

Yep. 

Lot of Championship teams are having to cut their cloth due to FFP. 

No one in their right mind is taking a Nando for 30k a week or a Jordan Rhodes on god knows how much. 

It is a farce. 

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

I can see us getting absolutely zero for anyone in this squad even if we were lucky enough for someone to make an enquiry.

The recruitment since Chansiri came in has been almost negligent.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Castleford Owl said:

I know folk are waiting for the tired cliches, but I think Monk’s comments tonight have taken it well past that now. There’s no way back for some of these players now - it’s about time.

Bloody hope so and about time some left,long overdue some