Thought it all along - it was always going to be hard to do anything this season regardless of who is manager. Come next summer we have the opportunity to clear out most of the front line which is not firing (excluding Fletcher) and with a few half decent replacements (with some of the money we will be saving) and a few changes elsewhere, we stand a much better chance of having a go at it.

Football is all about the situation you find yourself in and momentum, oh and good players. I’m starting to wonder exactly how much difference the manager actually makes - obviously some but is it that big a percentage?!

Anyway, I would save money and not spend in this window, oh and take the points deduction if we think we will ultimately get one and we could get enough points to avoid relegation!

Do this in readiness for a big push next season when the ducks are in a row.

Roll on next season.

UTO

what if a points deduction comes into effect next season? In all seriousness we could be writing off any chance of being competitive until August 2021.  Grim times

• Agree 1

I worry next season could be worse if the EFL decide to start us on minus points for example. Add to that a lack of players and it could be a re pie for a season of struggle....AGAIN,

Roll on next season. Seems like that is becoming the standard call around this stage in the season. 

And Chansiri wants folk to sign up for a 15yr season ticket 

WTF: