Chansiri out !

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

We had a hardcore who defended DA until it became impossible.

The same is happening now.

Its  totally different now though....Chansiri owns us lock stock and cakeball mate.

Whichever way the pendulum swings we are in trouble...Chansiri stays , Chansiri goes.

You know that direst of times in the '70's book...They might want to get it written before long...could become obselete

23 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

the failure to replace Bruce quickly was the final straw for my respect for Chansiri. Until he’s gone we won’t be going anywhere soon. 

Conjecture though isn't it. How do you know what happened or what efforts were made in the selection process? How do you know who was approached?

Maybe Monk was the only person who applied.

How can any of us know for sure?

Guest Ferkorf
12 minutes ago, Ecclesfieldz owl said:

what a bulb you are !!!

As oppose to a crying little baby because dem blunts are infront of us...

Why can't we be more like them mommy.... boo hoo

Anybody who went to the fans forums could see chansiri can’t take any form of criticism........When has he ever done anything for the fans ???...... Free travel ...Cheap matchday tickets ..upgraded facilities ????..... Most of hillsborough stadium is an embarrassment.... It looks like a 70s film set behind north stand and leppings Lane....All chansiri has done is put his name in the seats and fly his flags .........

2 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Anybody who went to the fans forums could see chansiri can’t take any form of criticism........When has he ever done anything for the fans ???...... Free travel ...Cheap matchday tickets ..upgraded facilities ????..... Most of hillsborough stadium is an embarrassment.... It looks like a 70s film set behind north stand and leppings Lane....All chansiri has done is put his name in the seats and fly his flags .........

them elephants don't come cheap ……..big telly , better catering ,a million for a new pitch ,lots of cladding , he does do cheap tickets every now and then , he gave away the car in the crimbo free draw , he did the fans park that hardly anyone used …..its not easy or cheap to knock down a stand and build a better one when the ground is hemmed in like it is . …….I  don't like the way he runs the club but I wouldn't be blaming him for the stadium .

Just now, torryowl said:

them elephants don't come cheap ……..big telly , better catering ,a million for a new pitch ,lots of cladding , he does do cheap tickets every now and then , he gave away the car in the crimbo free draw , he did the fans park that hardly anyone used …..its not easy or cheap to knock down a stand and build a better one when the ground is hemmed in like it is . …….I  don't like the way he runs the club but I wouldn't be blaming him for the stadium .

Knock it down ??... Cleaning it ..would be a start  !!!..A lick of paint to cover the presto tool logo on west stand ... wouldn’t cost the earth ......Better catering ??... Have u been on the kop recently...long queues and nothing left........Cheap tickets every now and then ???......And pay £39 every match in between..............Ok I will give you the scoreboard and pitch......!!!!!

7 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Compare how Blackburn, Bolton, Coventry, Blackpool, Portsmouth fans acted when it became clear their owners were destroying their clubs, with how Wednesday fans rush to defend Chansiri every time we string two wins together.

Imagine Blackburn fans posing for selfies with the Venky's.

So  you force DC out  !. 

What's your next move sherlock  ?.

3 minutes ago, sage owl said:

So  you force DC out  !. 

What's your next move sherlock  ?.

I would imagine hoping he’d sell to someone who knew what they were doing?

13 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Personally I think he's had enough time apart from his first honymood year its been a steady decline, most of these players have been brought in by his agents there lies the biggest problems.

We are now facing yet another embargo or points being docked.

His bad decisions totally outweigh his good ones and the book stops with him.

I'll ask again. What's the plan then? Who's coming in to replace him?

It's all very well saying get him out but what happens then? I genuinely would love to hear your theory on that.

21 hours ago, cowl said:

What has he learnt? Saying ‘he'll have learnt plenty’ suggests that you're merely saying you'd expect someone to have learnt plenty in 5 years - but that's just an assumption you could make about anybody in any job if you're told they've been doing it for 5 years. But what has he obviously actually learnt? What are mistakes he initially made and hasn't made since? And I don't mean trivial things.

And the point about if you buy a business you want to run it - but he's seemingly been running it from pretty much the moment he bought it from Mandaric, despite him having stated that he didn't know much about football or the industry. Was it sensible of him to think that he could run the club just like that? At least learn the ropes and assume more power only as you get the hang of things.

Paying stupid money for players instead of being more practical. The business since January 2018 on the whole I'd say has been decent, more logical singings, value in the market (Borner, Iorfa etc). I've made this point a number of times in other threads but Bruce f*cking off has screwed Chansiri over. He was effectively the director of football and the manager, he brought in the recruitment team which previously I don't think Chansiri would have touched. He also has stopped messing around with the kit and things like that (is that trivial or not, to me it isn't). That to me shows he's listened to the fans.

In terms of the other point, I don't think Chansiri did walk in thinking he could run it all himself to be honest, people forget he had Paul Aldridge there in 2015/16 and we never replaced him effectively. Is that kind of person easy to find? I don't know. I genuinely think this summer will see a change in the way we operate, Garry Monk doesn't strike me as a manager that will stick with something that he doesn't think he can alter.

17 minutes ago, ka58 said:

I would imagine hoping he’d sell to someone who knew what they were doing?

"Hope" is not a prudent strategy. Most chairmen/owners in this division have made blunders in pursuit of an elusive target. Few of them are loved by supporters. And too many of Chansiri's critics are detractors first and supporters second.

2 minutes ago, Drones club said:

"Hope" is not a prudent strategy. Most chairmen/owners in this division have made blunders in pursuit of an elusive target. Few of them are loved by supporters. And too many of Chansiri's critics are detractors first and supporters second.

Eh? Can you be a detractor and a supporter of Wednesday?

Edited by ka58

18 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I'll ask again. What's the plan then? Who's coming in to replace him?

It's all very well saying get him out but what happens then? I genuinely would love to hear your theory on that.

a credible person willing to buy us surely?

who has a plan and a strategy to improve us and engage the fan base.

that would be good wouldn’t it?

4 minutes ago, ka58 said:

That would be frickin marvellous. 

Do you have anyone in mind?.

7 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Sounds great.

Who is this person/people? Surely they would have tried to get it 5 years ago?