Chansiri out !

Guest Kameron
Just now, Mr Farrell said:

I genuinely think his cash ran out some time ago.  You don't neglect the ground and facilities for so long if you are loaded.

Correct again.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

If he needs a fans forum to understand he's foooked the squad up, then he's worse than I thought.

He listens to the fans opinions, he hasn't a clue how to properly run a club. He employs yes men that are happy to cash their pay cheques that's all. We need to do something. 

Compare how Blackburn, Bolton, Coventry, Blackpool, Portsmouth fans acted when it became clear their owners were destroying their clubs, with how Wednesday fans rush to defend Chansiri every time we string two wins together.

Imagine Blackburn fans posing for selfies with the Venky's.

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

Compare how Blackburn, Bolton, Coventry, Blackpool, Portsmouth fans acted when it became clear their owners were destroying their clubs, with how Wednesday fans rush to defend Chansiri every time we string two wins together.

We had a hardcore who defended DA until it became impossible.

The same is happening now.

3 hours ago, sMacLean said:

Definitely need new ownership, this time it's not so much about finding someone with cash but just someone who has a clue about running a club.

To be fair MM had a clue about running a football club. But what did he have to do in the end. Sell us to someone with money.

Chansiri just needs better advisors around him. He doesn't need to go in my opinion. 

Proper shame Bruce left, as he would have told him what's what.

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Anyone who’s dealt with him will all say that will they ?     

Wether your right or your wrong who exactly are you to speak for anyone and everyone who’s ever ‘dealt’ with the chairman ? 

Because it's true.

There has been countless people leave the club, good people too because of Chansiri, this is a well known fact to those that know.

Chansiri told ME to my face that he would never let Wednesday get into an embargo or fall short of FFP. ( take my word for it too) 

I saw him lunge for a fan outside the players entrance after the Norwich home game last season (0-4 under jos) 

This certain fan vocally asked him why he hired Jos and that he was useless and he went for him.

Now I was always under the impression that Thai people were very placid and calm but maybe im wrong.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

To be fair MM had a clue about running a football club. But what did he have to do in the end. Sell us to someone with money.

Chansiri just needs better advisors around him. He doesn't need to go in my opinion. 

Proper shame Bruce left, as he would have told him what's what.

*Bangs head against brick wall

Chansiri does not think he needs advisors! Bit difficult for him to get better ones when he has no personal desire to do so. 

Edited by owls maniac

46 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

*Bangs head against brick wall

Chansiri does not think he needs advisors! Bit difficult for him to get better ones when he has no personal desire to do so. 

Needs a manager like Bruce then to tell him. Perhaps Monk could also do that.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

If he needs a fans forum to understand he's foooked the squad up, then he's worse than I thought

Perhaps it's not too late to say we prefer lower ticket prices, even if it means we're going to watch a lower standard of football...

:duntmatter:

Edited by bobness

How desperate do you have to be to put on a list of criticisms :

April 2015. Buddhist blessing. 

August 2016 Bizarre squad numbers. 

Sept.   2016 Golden Elephants

Oct.   2016 A 2 minute silence. 

Nov. 2016 Chansiri on North seats. 

Feb 2018 A 70% - 30% split vote by the FANS. 

Desperate doesn't even come close. 

Tbf, I cant really get worked up about some elephants.

Imo, any criticism should be directed towards the stuff that actually impacts us being a successful football club both on and off the pitch. 

Buddhist blessings, golden elephants etc., might be a bit different, but then mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. 

• Like 1

Re: the whole his cash has dried up thing...

I cant for the life of me see how we would be still operating if Chansiri wasn't still pumping money in. Still have a high wage bill which is not going to be fully covered by the clubs income/revenue.

No stories about us not paying wages or the tax man.

To suggest he has no money is really just people scaremongering. Although, I'm not surprised considering who is posting such a thing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Over the top. Our situation is nowhere near as worse as what the clubs above went through. 

• Like 1