Chansiri out !

3 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

No particular interest in defending him but I was under the impression the reason the ground hasn't seen investment is because pending promotion (ha) there'll be a decision taken over whether to improve Hillsborough or to move to a new ground.

I think the plan was getting promoted then moving ground. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thewookieisdown said:

Yes, and also someone to lead us as a business.

So we want him to employ a director of Football , and someone to run the business as a whole ?        What we wanting D.C. to do ? Just pay the bills ??

Pie in the Sky 

1 hour ago, dr. benway said:

No particular interest in defending him but I was under the impression the reason the ground hasn't seen investment is because pending promotion (ha) there'll be a decision taken over whether to improve Hillsborough or to move to a new ground.

Why has he sold 10 year premier league season tickets for Hillsborough if that’s the plan?

7 minutes ago, nilsson said:

Why has he sold 10 year premier league season tickets for Hillsborough if that’s the plan?

Are they specifically for Hillsborough, though, or SWFC?

(This is a genuine question, by the way. I haven't looked into the 10 year tickets at all)

Edited by dr. benway

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Could be he needs the money now.

Could be a case of "I'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow".

Just guess work on my part.

There was a grid on the 10 year season tickets sales pitch that went up to season 2039-40.

There was nothing in the FAQs about what would happen to kop, north or south season tickets if we moved ground

43 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So we want him to employ a director of Football , and someone to run the business as a whole ?        What we wanting D.C. to do ? Just pay the bills ??

Pie in the Sky 

Hmmm, well it shouldn't be.

If you are saying this is unrealistic, then you are pretty much saying we are doomed to further decline.

55 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Pie in the Sky 

Chansiri should leave the day to day running of the football club to someone else (Of course be in regular contact with that person).
Chansiri should just chair meeting every month or so with senior people at the club.
Think he should just stick to the really big decisions like when to sack the manager, final say on big transfers after listening to the manager, transfer budgets and any major work on the stadium and training ground. 
Thinks like the 150th Year Celebrations and Kit suppliers have been embarrassing. 

Whoever's been responsible for recruitment since the play-off final defeat is responsible for the mess we are in now

Chansiri's reluctance to see this is very worrying

you think it's bad now? wait until the point deduction and the fact we'll be in league 1 next season, I don't think people realise how realistic of a prospect that is.

5 years of Chansiri, end result = 9th to 11th in Championship. 

We're a laughing stock.

1 minute ago, gypsyowl said:

Whoever's been responsible for recruitment since the play-off final defeat is responsible for the mess we are in now

Chansiri's reluctance to see this is very worrying

you think it's bad now? wait until the point deduction and the fact we'll be in league 1 next season, I don't think people realise how realistic of a prospect that is.

5 years of Chansiri, end result = 9th to 11th in Championship. 

We're a laughing stock.

The points deduction for a charge the EFL can’t prove ?     Yeh, that’s a stone cold hard FACT we’ll be in league one innit 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Pie in the Sky 

It might be, but that is what we need. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It might be, but that is what we need. 

I don’t personally believe he runs everything lock stock and barrel when he’s hardly ever in the country anyway 

he’s got people behind the scenes we just don’t know who they are and what they do,  he did bring Katrien Meire in but she couldn’t get through the door without the majority throwing a hissy fit because of her Charlton days

Not defending everything he’s done before people start exploding with rage either , just saying I find it very hard to believe he’s got the ‘grip’ on everything like it’s claimed he has when he’s hardly ever in the UK ,  his people aren’t common knowledge because he wants them protected and the fans to only

blame him