Entire overhaul needed

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

This squad is well past its sell by date. 

I'm not plussing all 3 of these, tha can feck off

• Haha 3

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Monk hasn't had enough time to build his team, He has tried to use the players who he inherited and they have been found wanting time and time again. He needs another season at least to make his own squad choices and get his type of players in, let's judge him after that. I just hope he has enough clout with the Chairman to get rid of the players holding us back and taking a hefty wage in the process.

1 minute ago, Prince said:

Monk hasn't had enough time to build his team, He has tried to use the players who he inherited and they have been found wanting time and time again. He needs another season at least to make his own squad choices and get his type of players in, let's judge him after that. I just hope he has enough clout with the Chairman to get rid of the players holding us back and taking a hefty wage in the process.

This 100% ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Would any of us take a wage cut to move to another part of the country to do the same job? Probably not and neither will any of our players. They will stay till the end of their contracts as is their right to do so.

It will take 2 years to sort this squad out. We expect monk to do it in 6 months.

2 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Would any of us take a wage cut to move to another part of the country to do the same job? Probably not and neither will any of our players. They will stay till the end of their contracts as is their right to do so.

It will take 2 years to sort this squad out. We expect monk to do it in 6 months.

Not for me, most of the eleven tonight, were not players who have been here for ages, and stealing a living, as seems to be the narrative Half of those players were brought this year, by Bruce  What Monk should do, is get on with job, and change what he can in this window, not create problems where there aren’t problems He’s an awful manager, who never takes any responsibility 

The good thing is, he probably won’t be here that much longer

17 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Not for me, most of the eleven tonight, were not players who have been here for ages, and stealing a living, as seems to be the narrative Half of those players were brought this year, by Bruce  What Monk should do, is get on with job, and change what he can in this window, not create problems where there aren’t problems He’s an awful manager, who never takes any responsibility 

The good thing is, he probably won’t be here that much longer

Clueless 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Says the man suggesting we overhaul the whole squad, when we struggle to bring in one Get real

So you think that getting rid of Monk would solve things?

No we would have to bring in someone else who would then have to find out the problems this club has and then you would be shouting for his head 

Lee Bullen lol

• Like 1