Entire overhaul needed

The midfield’s the problem and has been for quite a while. When Bannan plays, we seem to allow him to dictate the tempo and whether he’s playing well or not we more often than not get overrun in midfield. The rest of the midfield very rarely stamp any authority on a game. Our goal output from midfield is poor and invariably we leave our defence exposed plus creatively we struggle to put a side under any prolonged pressure. 

Factor in our one paced forward line and our lack of attacking impetus in the main from the full-back positions then we’re basically asking Monk to rip it all up and start again not knowing the cards that he’s having to deal with behind the scenes?

Monk may or may not be the right man in charge but I feel we need to give him a chance with his own players before we give him the heave ho. I wouldn’t be adverse to him bringing in some fresh coaches in, as your Bullen’s et al have been here too long IMO?

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

What the fuuck are you on about, how is Monk as culpable as the chairman of the players? He’s been here a matter of months. 

About the same length of time Jos was here, and that was too long as well

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

The midfield’s the problem and has been for quite a while. When Bannan plays, we seem to allow him to dictate the tempo and whether he’s playing well or not we more often than not get overrun in midfield. The rest of the midfield very rarely stamp any authority on a game. Our goal output from midfield is poor and invariably we leave our defence exposed plus creatively we struggle to put a side under any prolonged pressure. 

Factor in our one paced forward line and our lack of attacking impetus in the main from the full-back positions then we’re basically asking Monk to rip it all up and start again not knowing the cards that he’s having to deal with behind the scenes?

Monk may or may not be the right man in charge but I feel we need to give him a chance with his own players before we give him the heave ho. I wouldn’t be adverse to him bringing in some fresh coaches in, as your Bullen’s et al have been here too long IMO?

Agree and a lot of the problem is Bannan. Left midfield or bench for me 

• Thanks 1

You can’t get rid of players nobody wants.

i fear for us this season points deduction or not and to be honest I had a nagging in the back of my mind about Slipping down to a relegation fight when we went 3rd!!

No matter what 11 we put out the same issues will be there, we are unbalanced, slow, clueless, mentally fragile and without fight.

Happy days again