TINKERBELL

Not acceptable DC and monk

Get this bleeding sorted it's a shower of crap and no heart in players anymore. 

Premier league DC. Your having a laugh 

• Like 1

May as well save any money on bringing new faces in this transfer window.

Pointless as we are going absolutely nowhere with these stone age tactics.

Only one way we are heading with a manager and Chairman that know phook all. And  team that gives phook all.

Relegation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sick of saying this

PLAYERS CLUELESS

MANAGER CLUELESS

OWNER CLUELESS

Going NOWHERE.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We are a mid table championship team, full of the same type of slow, ageing but technically ok players we've had for the last 4 years. In fact we've gone backwards in like-for like players/positions.

They huff and puff, but we very rarely look like imposing ourselves or style on anyone. The odd 1-0 win kept the points ticking over until Christmas but it was less than convincing. It's just caught up with us - not sure if its physical or mental but this team/squad just don't have it. 

I fully expect us to lose at Barnsley and Luton, as we don't fight or battle and don't have the energy or quality for a full game.

I just want to see a group of players competing for a change, with a formation and plan to develop in this league.

4 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Sick of saying this

PLAYERS CLUELESS

MANAGER CLUELESS

OWNER CLUELESS

Going NOWHERE.

Just need EFL now to decide if any punishment is coming to compound how crap we've been run.

Outfought and clueless tonight, saw it coming as soon as 2nd half started, makes me wonder what they do all week in training?

What was bannan doing 2nd half? Answer - pirouettes into trouble.

Don't get me started on pelupessy, can't understand any manager that picks him, offers nothing for me. Midfield virtually non-existent tonight 

Not good enough end of

Choose what anyone says about wilder, his team would have found a way to win that at 1.1.not throw it away like us muppets do

Look on the bright side.....

There isnt one lol

• Haha 2

We have thrown so many games away this season its unreal.

Sounds like Monk ripping into the players and starting the revolution. 

About time, find it increasingly difficult to defend these players, don't care what name is on the back of their shirt, if they don't leave everything on the pitch for the club, they can fizz off. 

Rebuild starts now, 2 years too late but better late than never. 

They were diabolical tonight.

Never seen them look so inept.

No concentration. No application. No desire. Just abject crap apart from one 5 minute spell when we scored 

11 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Just need EFL now to decide if any punishment is coming to compound how crap we've been run.

Said it before, i think monk and the players know what's coming. No fight is the cryptic clue..

6 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Said it before, i think monk and the players know what's coming. No fight is the cryptic clue..

Which is atrocious from players, the fans pay lots of money to follow them up and down the country. They should be ashamed 

If you don't want to be here then pi33off bottlers and non committed won't be missed 

13 minutes ago, striker said:

About time, find it increasingly difficult to defend these players, don't care what name is on the back of their shirt, if they don't leave everything on the pitch for the club, they can fizz off. 

But do you want this waste of air manager in charge of the rebuild. I don’t. Start the rebuild by appointing a manager with some ideas and some back bone. Because this guy has niether. Horrible football. Awful to watch. He should be in a museum with the other dinasaurs

• Haha 1

Five defeats in the last six league games, is not acceptable Don’t think it was ever this bad under Jos, even Bullen’s win percentage was far better than Monk’s, and the football was a lot better

13 minutes ago, striker said:

But do you want this waste of air manager in charge of the rebuild. I don’t. Start the rebuild by appointing a manager with some ideas and some back bone. Because this guy has niether. Horrible football. Awful to watch. He should be in a museum with the other dinasaurs

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Maybe we could ask pep when he’s here for the cup tie? 

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I dont pretend that Monk is perfect, far from it. But look what he's has to work with, a group of serial failures, mentally weak and too comfortable.

Tactics to an extent are dictated by players available and I'm sure how we set up is not how he would like to.

Bearing in mind the lack of options and how long it took when Bruce left, not sure how we'd upgrade Monk. 

I'm prepared to see what he can do with a summer transfer window and a pre season under his belt. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1