Alessio Da Cruz

13 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Sounds like a made up player on FM when it reaches 2050 season. He gets my full backing! lol

If anybody as ever made it to a 2050 Fm season even on holiday mode they need to be applying for more jobs. Signing on is not a profession 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Can he play up front? 

Yes, has played most recent games at centre forward. Can play anywhere across the attacking positions apparently too.

Plenty of stuff about him on the web.,Including his red cards and a fight with a team mate, (replacement for Winnall and Forestieri all in one).

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We’re in the bargain basement 

How miserable is this club

Could be a club master stroke from our scouting network and recruitment team Bruce helped put in place seen as big premier league teams have been sniffing about him but I’m sure your positive wisdom and extensive European young players knowledge will be right. 

after fighting off competition from Halifax, chesterfield and some Sunday league team in potters bar you might just be able to come on here and give the big I told you so 

or the fact he’s a loan, attacking player, fit, added goals already to his team this year, well schooled and as an exciting name maybe just maybe could tempt you to look at that glass as half full instead of half empty 

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, torryowl said:

hows his name pronounced ….is it crooth,, cruise or cruz …...

More importantly, how many ways will people misspell his name on here?

Alicio da Cruz

Alesio de Crooz

Alice Cruise

Edited by wilyfox

5 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Could be a club master stroke from our scouting network and recruitment team Bruce helped put in place seen as big premier league teams have been sniffing about him but I’m sure your positive wisdom and extensive European young players knowledge will be right. 

after fighting off competition from Halifax, chesterfield and some Sunday league team in potters bar you might just be able to come on here and give the big I told you so 

or the fact he’s a loan, attacking player, fit, added goals already to his team this year, well schooled and as an exciting name maybe just maybe could tempt you to look at that glass as half full instead of half empty 

Don't forget the 3 red cards, someone to finally distract the ref from harassing Hutch.

1 hour ago, Pale Rider said:

Can’t believe getting negged for saying thank god not permanent. If we had ,had 4 months to look at all of our signings over the last 5 years, we wouldn’t be in the crap we are now. 

I don't know we did that for Hooper signed him unfit, paid £3m for a player in the last 6 months of deal, silly wages and then spent most of next 3 years sat in his free box.

our problem has always been we don't sign the players we need we sign the players other teams let us have. We need a target man for the way we current play so the club go to Italy and sign a winger. You could make this stuff up.

good luck to the lad but is Reach, Harris or Murphy going as I just cannot see monk dropping those 3 for the new guy.

Edited by room0035