Alessio Da Cruz

Guest Ferkorf

Da Cruz had this to say to Sheffield Stars Mike Hunt, 

'Yeh my Dad Jos... ooh errr sorry Dave told me I could come here and get money for nowt, massive club massive fans,  watched em Tuesday night they were absolutely brilliant, I feel like I could fit in anywhere'

21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Given our poor success rate of signing players from abroad I’m hardly over the moon with this one. Let’s hope he proves me wrong.

Even with one leg he'd still probably get more involved than Rhodes, plus he'll be able to run around in the same small circles Winnall does.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

he has 3 red cards his last only a week or 2 ago .does that mean a 5 match ban? and don't bans transfer to next country? lets hope its all been checked out properly. anything and anyone is better than what we have available. 

They dont usually carry country to country, only one I can think of was Barton's counting for a while in France.

Suarez too for biting but that was awarded by FIFA themselves so a little different.

1 minute ago, Ferkorf said:

Da Cruz had this to say to Sheffield Stars Mike Hunt, 

'Yeh my Dad Jos... ooh errr sorry Dave told me I could come here and get money for nowt, massive club massive fans,  watched em Tuesday night they were absolutely brilliant, I feel like I could fit in anywhere'

997777637_tenor(14).gif.d6d5ceb8be153fc878b6c85e2284033d.gif

• Haha 3

Guest Ferkorf
1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

You'll regret that when he joins Leicester in the summer after his 15 goals and 12 assists for us....

I hope that all turns out to be true. Get a bit of entertainment on the pitch and puts my faith back in our recruitment 

20 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Sounds to me like we’re trying to identify a FF replacement.

This guy’s stats suggest he doesn’t go through games without having some kind of impact...right now, I’ll take that.

Good luck Alessio

Would expect an option to buy at the end of it.