Alessio Da Cruz

Knowing our luck he will be absolutely amazing score about 10 goals look like the best player in the division but it wont quite be enough for us to get promoted.

Then it will dawn on us that he is only here on loan so we won't have actually benefited from his brilliance.

WTF:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Which footballer would excite you? (In the football sense) 

A proven goalscorer at Championship level would do for starters but then I was very happy when we signed Jordan Rhodes (Like 99% of us) so nothing is set in stone, even Wickham would come with questions over fitness but I would take him over Da Cruz every day of the week.

1 hour ago, paddyowl said:

A proven goalscorer at Championship level would do for starters but then I was very happy when we signed Jordan Rhodes (Like 99% of us) so nothing is set in stone, even Wickham would come with questions over fitness but I would take him over Da Cruz every day of the week.

despite not seeing Da Cruz ever play? I think a lot of people see Wickham as the messiah ready to save our season. A big ask with his injury record.

I never heard of him, but reading the comments and a having a squint at the highlights reel. 

He sounds aggressive and no nonsense (someone said he's had 3 ref cards this season and hardly played) 

Also looks quick and direct, so hopefully can drag those ingrained into Carlos the crab tactics into a forward direction rather than sideways. 

Were a mid table championship side on a bit of a crap run at the moment, so what do people expect? Ronaldo or Messi in on loan to save our season on £400,000 + a week.?? lol

2 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

despite not seeing Da Cruz ever play? I think a lot of people see Wickham as the messiah ready to save our season. A big ask with his injury record.

Was great when we had him onloan with Fryatt up top and could potentially be just what the doctor ordered.

I Remember really rating Wickham as a younger and still at Ipswich, seems to have been around for ever, but he's always injured and hardly ever fit and hasn't been for years. That said he's probably a perfect replacement for hooper, has hoops found s new club yet by the way or has he retired??? 

4 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Was great when we had him onloan with Fryatt up top and could potentially be just what the doctor ordered.

I Remember really rating Wickham as a younger and still at Ipswich, seems to have been around for ever, but he's always injured and hardly ever fit and hasn't been for years. That said he's probably a perfect replacement for hooper, has hoops found s new club yet by the way or has he retired??? 

Hooper is playing in in the A League for Wellington Phoenix.