any ideas ?

The only blond haired keeper I can immediately think of from that era (say 1964 despite the issue date) is Peter Grummitt which would make it, if correct, Forest. But it doesn't really look like him.

No idea of the Wednesday player unless it was someone like Robin Hardy or Mark Pearson.

Edited by fredmciverslovechild

On 29/01/2020 at 23:01, fredmciverslovechild said:

The only blond haired keeper I can immediately think of from that era (say 1964 despite the issue date) is Peter Grummitt which would make it, if correct, Forest. But it doesn't really look like him.

No idea of the Wednesday player unless it was someone like Robin Hardy or Mark Pearson.

its not grummitt  ,hardy or pearson ….the other team is playing in there away kit …….the year is 64 .

8 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Hard to tell from the back,but Id say thats John Schofield,Birmingham Citys keeper,bang same haircut,colour and style.

The Owls player could be Derek Wilkinson maybe,I couldnt name the outfield players LOL

But Stan Lynn could be the defender,couldnt remember his name lol but it just came to me,big CB

Edited by legendaryswan

22 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Hard to tell from the back,but Id say thats John Schofield,Birmingham Citys keeper,bang same haircut,colour and style.

The Owls player could be Derek Wilkinson maybe,I couldnt name the outfield players LOL

you got the keeper and team right ...not Wilkinson 

22 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

But Stan Lynn could be the defender,couldnt remember his name lol but it just came to me,big CB

not stan lynn