WGN v SHW OMDT?

Crap performance and om general we're crap these days, apart from when this lot get their poo together and perform decently for a change and manage things like the Leeds win and FA cup matches... but it shows we're stretched thin and just not good enough.

We used to best only the poo teams, now we seem to only lose to them...

Crap performance and om general we're crap these days, apart from when this lot get their poo together and perform decently for a change and manage things like the Leeds win and FA cup matches... but it shows we're stretched thin and just not good enough.

We used to best only the poo teams, now we seem to only lose to them...

8 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Whether you believe it’s down to him or not, we concede far too many goals when Dawson is in goal.

The rate of goals conceded by our goalkeepers are almost identical this season...

Westwood 14+0 appearances, 15 goals.

Dawson 19+1 appearances, 21 goals.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

The rate of goals conceded by our goalkeepers are almost identical this season...

Westwood 14+0 appearances, 15 goals.

Dawson 19+1 appearances, 21 goals.

I’m thinking also about the 40odd he conceded last season as well. Personally I don’t think he’s good enough but I’m pretty certain I’m in the minority with this view. His positioning on the Wigan winning goal was shocking. He stays on his line Lowe more than likely doesn’t score?

2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’m thinking also about the 40odd he conceded last season as well. Personally I don’t think he’s good enough but I’m pretty certain I’m in the minority with this view. His positioning on the Wigan winning goal was shocking. He stays on his line Lowe more than likely doesn’t score?

I agree I don't rate him.

Manager pretty scathing post match. If I read him correctly, whole sale changes from here on in. No sentimentality and he will work with those who want and demonstrate a desire to get the job done. Fair play if that is the case, playoffs may still be achievable, but if a major culture change and player shift takes place under the manager's regime, then I would forego playoffs and indeed promotion, to get the mentality and identity of the club on track. 

3 minutes ago, Mus said:

I'll tell you what, you can sod off the the cup tie against City, they aren't getting another penny out of me.

This club don't deserve their fans.  Disgrace!!!

Anyone going to that anyway must have been crazy i couldn't think of anything more boring than watching Man City run rings around our static midfield for 90 minutes

6 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Manager pretty scathing post match. If I read him correctly, whole sale changes from here on in. No sentimentality and he will work with those who want and demonstrate a desire to get the job done. Fair play if that is the case, playoffs may still be achievable, but if a major culture change and player shift takes place under the manager's regime, then I would forego playoffs and indeed promotion, to get the mentality and identity of the club on track. 

Good. We've lost 5 from 6 in the league, it's nowhere near good enough.

The players are an embarrassment..... Can’t push all the blame on Monk, unfortunately he’s inherited this bunch of over paid passionless under performing wasters..... See out the rest of the season, mid table (hope no points reduction) and see what Monk can do with a bit of cash (if we have any) and some of his own players....

I don't think we'll ever know if Monk is/was a good manager. Not with these players.

He says we take 2 steps forward and 1 back, well I'll tell you that to me, it feels like we take 1 step forward and 2 back.

The whole lot is a shower of sh!t. We were better under Gray and Manderic. I could still relate to that club.

• Thanks 1

I think Monk has seen enough now. He has maybe 3 players at the level he wants. He has to show his metal now and get this very poor team producing some results from somewhere.

We have no midfield and forward line...that puts too much pressure on defence. We lost the game when Lees came on. Iorfa was bossing the middle of the park.