Time to shine Mr Chansiri

16 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Aren't there rules around minimum ticket prices for cup games based on each round?

Unless the rules have changed in the last couple of years, the minimum ticket price is £10. It is also entirely up to the home club to set the price whereas it used to be that both clubs had to agree a price.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Oh,we can all see where this thread is heading can't we,he prices it too low,he gets pelters for not making the most out of it.

He overprices it,and gets pelters for taking the wizz with the pricing.

Lets kick him in the balls anyway,thats how it goes innit.

Not really, he’s already given enough ammo. 

16 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Oh,we can all see where this thread is heading can't we,he prices it too low,he gets pelters for not making the most out of it.

It is on here ........... it could be anywhere between £10 & £30 and it wouldn’t make the slightest difference to many ....... they still wouldn’t go!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, bradowl said:

On OS it says games are 3rd 4th and 5th which is a Thursday, out of 8 games I guess BBC will have 2 and BT Sports 2. 

Chelsea v Liverpool, Derby v Man Utd, Portsmouth v Arsenal along with our game will be 4 I reckon.

On OS fixture list it says Man City Tues 3rd March  TBC. I bloody hope North stand can sell all tickets again by then. 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
31 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Before we kick him in the balls, can we serenade him and post it on Twitter?

41 minutes ago, Howards back said:

Knowing DC it will be a minimum of £50 , well it’s Man City 

If I was him, i'd charge £35. We filled for Arsenal at £30 so we're likely to sell out at £35.

He needs to get revenue in the club to help with FFP. Don't blame him.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

IMG_0263_thumb_JPG_fde18badc421222fdf7b214d8a1d1314_thumb_jpg_5c14eae0e9c2d8baf2885b89d1347cb6.jpg.ea47618a515a1fff3d3fa261814ed6ec.jpg

Exactly the same for that game. Hands down two of our most memorable and enjoyable nights in recent memory IMO.

Somehow I have not seen that before Trev??

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Exactly that. Hands down our most memorable and enjoyable night in recent memory IMO.

Somehow I have not seen that before Trev??

it was a special my friend and the chap would not let me put it on sale for the smilefund ,he bought it private but the money went where it should 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Chance to fill the ground and make some much needed money and the fans want it for a tenner

It'll be around £30 and will sell out, it'd probably sell out nearly twice over.

The big question is how many SAG will let us sell 

We need the cash so why give tickets away cheap. £25 st and  membets and 30 for non seems about right

3 hours ago, ANDY said:

We've drawn the Champions at home, Lets fill Hillsborough, chances are it'll be on telly

Lets have it at a tenner a ticket

Naw!  Let's make some money....£45 and a free souvenir programme to silence the whingers.