1 minute ago, Vic Flange said:

Midweek against Man City, SAG will be having kittens.

Wonder how many more roads they will shut or how big a gap they can forge between the Lep and the North Stand.

WTF:

Man City are good guys. They will get North,South and West.

Kop only for us.lol

4 minutes ago, Finney on the Wing said:

Thing is Bulgaria, Monk will be able to set us up as the away side for this.

f20c9eb755854d4cc40d14ca6920e8f8.jpg

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, PopePiusX said:

I think we'll win 2-0, with David Hirst turning on halfway to slot home off the far post and Nigel Worthington sealing the win with a volley from a short-corner routine.

Ah that game. I really think that was our peak. Hirst was unplayable, Wednesday were relentless, home wins almost assured. Hirst 11/4 first goal scorer every home game. We brushed the likes of Man City aside without even reaching top gear. 
Problem for me is I still see that side as the level I always want us to be at. Still can’t let that team go 28 years on!! 

Man City, you’d have been laughed out of town in 1992 if someone had been able to foretell the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perfect draw.

Well, aside from the fact that Owlstalk can’t even handle a cup draw these days :duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Flange said:

Midweek against Man City, SAG will be having kittens.

Wonder how many more roads they will shut or how big a gap they can forge between the Lep and the North Stand.

WTF:

They'll start with Woodhead and The Snake

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

God's sake, some of you. A chance to see some of the best players World and you are whining on. Take ya kids and grandkids, they may never get the chance to see the likes of aguero, sterling and de bruyne. This is what sport is all about FFS. 

Rather a better chance at progression to the next round than another likely cup defeat at the hands of Man City. Cheers

Good crowd, cash injection and go up against one of the best teams in the country.

Let’s have it! 

• Like 1

They'll be totally confused when Dawson toes it straight to that Aguero guy

• Haha 4

Any chance of selling all the seats on the North now? 

1 minute ago, edmontonowl said:

They'll start with Woodhead and The Snake

...and just let enough City fans through to form a match day squad when the team bus can't get to Hillsborough in time...

....mmmmm, like you're thinking.

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Perfect draw.

Well, aside from the fact that Owlstalk can’t even handle a cup draw these days :duntmatter:

10p's in short supply in Neil's household.lol

11 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

I'll bite,ya know sky don't have broadcast rights........right ?

Thats why they've got them playing rhe pigs instead

D50F4F71-2BE5-4F26-AA2B-D4FACC11F515.png

Good god almighty,what the hell has happened to wednesdays support (on here),you set of surrender monkeys,whinge and whine about getting shyte cup draws,well this is a cracking draw,the current champions of england at hillsborough midweek,but "oh no,its man city,lets hide behind the sofa,let me know when its over",makes me badly reading that crap,and how the hell does it equate to dem blavdes winning the bloody thing,christ alive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Wow! I can't believe the level of negativity on this thread. We even moan about a random feckin cup draw. Unbelievable! To all you moaners, if we get promoted, we'll have to play city twice. Enjoy it! If they play a strong side, enjoy it. If they play a weaker side, enjoy that as well and you never know, we might just pull a shock off. A midweek game at Hillsborough, under the lights, against the champions is surely what we're all craving isn't it? If it isn't, then just what is the point??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Thats why they've got them playing rhe pigs instead

D50F4F71-2BE5-4F26-AA2B-D4FACC11F515.png

We'll not be on the Beeb, they're already planning for the Rooney/Man U love in special

The fuckingstate of some folk in this thread.

Don’t know why you just don’t pack it all in and fuckoff!

Pathetic!

14 minutes ago, woodys said:

Rather a better chance at progression to the next round than another likely cup defeat at the hands of Man City. Cheers

In recent years besides losing to Chelsea, we've had cup runs ended by the likes of Swansea, Middlesbrough, Cambridge, Bolton and Shrewsbury and have beaten Arsenal and Newcastle.

• Thanks 1

If we want to be champions league winners we’re gonna have to beat teams like City.

• Haha 1

Perfectly happy with our draw. Wish pigs had something more difficult mind you - genuinely concerned they might go all the way this season.