Decent draw for the game itself but it's our final cos we ain't getting past city. 

• Sad 1

Man City play Real Madrid a week before us and will more than likely be playing in the League Cup Final on the Sunday before our game and have got Man Utd the Sunday after .... 

• Like 1

Just now, elvin parsnip said:

Man City play Real Madrid a week before us and will more than likely be playing in the League Cup Final on the Sunday before our game and have got Man Utd the Sunday after .... 

Shows how good they are then.

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Shows how good they are then.

Scaredy cat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, MalagaOwl said:

Our cup runneth over

lol

12 hours ago, the monk said:

If you want to draw the best team in the land in a knockout comp , then I dont think you deserve to ever get to Wembley 

Not being insulting but I think you and I have a different outlook on life. If we’re frightened of the big boys what’s the point of cheering the lads on every week ? If we scraped into the playoffs are you saying you wouldn’t want us to win promotion because we’d be playing big clubs every other week ?  It’s a free shot. Up and at ‘em. You never know it might even inspire FF to get fit. C’mon let’s get Hillsborough rocking.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Read so many things on here and social media about people moaning that supporters that don’t always go to games will come to this. People should be encouraged to go to the game, so what if they haven’t been for a few years. All this “I’m a better fan than you” is pathetic. Would love nothing more than to see the ground at near capacity, you never know it might even encourage a few of the fans to come back on a regular basis. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Agree 9

5 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Not being insulting but I think you and I have a different outlook on life. If we’re frightened of the big boys what’s the point of cheering the lads on every week ? If we scraped into the playoffs are you saying you wouldn’t want us to win promotion because we’d be playing big clubs every other week ?  It’s a free shot. Up and at ‘em. You never know it might even inspire FF to get fit. C’mon let’s get Hillsborough rocking.

He’s finished. Let it go. 
Doesn’t deserve to play if that’s the attitude he takes. 
“Oh it’s Man City in 5th round. I best get myself fit so I can play”

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Read so many things on here and social media about people moaning that supporters that don’t always go to games will come to this. People should be encouraged to go to the game, so what if they haven’t been for a few years. All this “I’m a better fan than you” is pathetic. Would love nothing more than to see the ground at near capacity, you never know it might even encourage a few of the fans to come back on a regular basis

It won't 

27 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Decent draw for the game itself but it's our final cos we ain't getting past city. 

That’s the spirit 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Read so many things on here and social media about people moaning that supporters that don’t always go to games will come to this. People should be encouraged to go to the game, so what if they haven’t been for a few years. All this “I’m a better fan than you” is pathetic. Would love nothing more than to see the ground at near capacity, you never know it might even encourage a few of the fans to come back on a regular basis. 

Yeh I've seen a lot of these posts on Twitter. Very poor sh1thousery...

By fans that probably don't go themselves.

Another fine example of our small section of mindless fans that turn something positive into a negative.

After all thats been spoken about on here recently about atmosphere I will certainly be looking forward to watching Hillsborough rock for once, shame for me I'll be doing it from Disneyworld lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

Source?

Proof he said this?

Quoted from where?

Biggs? Nixon?

Hang on...

You made it up didn't you.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

He’s finished. Let it go. 
Doesn’t deserve to play if that’s the attitude he takes. 

I was being sarcastic (I know, lowest form of wit and all that). Just to be clear - he should never have been seen again after refusing to travel to Norwich.  Bad apple.

8 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Source?

Proof he said this?

Quoted from where?

Biggs? Nixon?

Hang on...

You made it up didn't you.....

Im replying to what he wrote without knowing he was joking.  
he’s a waste of time though only wants to know when it suits him. (Source? My own eyes) There’s a reason he is nowhere to be seen. 

22 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

There’s a reason he is nowhere to be seen. 

Yeh he was injured but back training now :tango:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VBQ24 said:

Proper arrogant fans who seem to have lost touch with anything below the Prem, hopefully they are brought back down to earth with a thump. 

Is that what theyre saying on their forum?

Another set of fans that dont get the 'massive' joke.

37 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Is that what theyre saying on their forum?

Another set of fans that dont get the 'massive' joke.

Not the one's ive read,confidence can often be mistaken for arrogance,as opposed to this place where arrogance towards other clubs/fans is the norm.

3 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Not the one's ive read,confidence can often be mistaken for arrogance,as opposed to this place where arrogance towards other clubs/fans is the norm.

twas a joke