Cammy Whammy

I'm sure that about 3/4 years ago when Wildsmith signed his 5 year contract Kivo (or some other Wednesday Youth Guru) stated that most of the Wednesday Youth Coaching rated Dawson above Wildsmith.

At the time I was "yeah, whatever". Wildsmith had stepped into the No1 shoes easily.

But turns out, he was right. Dawson has more than filled those shoes. He is a deserving Championship No1.

Well done Cammy!

15 hours ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Can everyone get behind him and back the number one for the next four years now, he's gonna be class as his confidence continues to grow

Who ins't behind him now? Last season he was ropey to say the least and it was rightly noted but the improvement is staggering and the fans have also recognised this. I don't know anyone who isn't behind him and the fans who attend the games often sing his name.

18 hours ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

Can everyone get behind him and back the number one for the next four years now, he's gonna be class as his confidence continues to grow

Good news but still a work in progress for me. Needs to be more commanding in the box and his distribution. Sure he will get there though. 

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Eh, where have you been the last few months lol 

Right here.

My point is that he should continue to get game time with us.

But if he loses his place there’s zero point benchwarming. It will do him no good at all.

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Mainly on here posting contentious viewpoints that feel more to get a reaction than genuine points of view. 

Who put 10p in you?

The only thing you’ve felt is your Mother’s vulva.

• Haha 1