Luton away question

Hi. Just seen details for Luton and only 1030 tickets available. Anyone on here have any knowledge on how quick these could sell out....what sort of day?.  I need to book work off but I would be 3rd day sales so I'm thinking no chance.  Anyone have any inside knowledge of how many people have high points?

4 minutes ago, tashton said:

Hi. Just seen details for Luton and only 1030 tickets available. Anyone on here have any knowledge on how quick these could sell out....what sort of day?.  I need to book work off but I would be 3rd day sales so I'm thinking no chance.  Anyone have any inside knowledge of how many people have high points?

If the normal rules apply they can sell out in the 4th phase.

If it was on a Saturday you'd have no chance, but with it being midweek it may get through several selling phases before they all go. With us playing there in the cup last year it also doesn't quite have the "novelty factor" that it did then. We got 1500 tickets for that one, and I think it sold out.

It's sorting out the wheat from the chaffe this time though with the points requirements. My nephew barely misses a game, QPR was the first away game he's missed this season and he still only just gets into the second phase of sales.

Just now, tashton said:

I can't get my head around how someone has got that many.  I know it's over 2 seasons but that's 20 more games than me and I haven't missed that many, maybe derby,hull and qpr 

Is it the 3 and 5 year ST points ?

i've got 740 and usually this season i've been in 1st or 2nd allocation

920 would be the points accrued for every league game over the 2 year period. Plus about 8 cup games.

But given that we haven't played all the away games yet this season, that 910 can't be far off the maximum possible points. My nephew's on 870 having missed 1 game this season and only a handful last year. 

18 hours ago, Evansy14 said:

I'm on 930 points 

Only missed qpr last season due to work. 

But I'm away season ticket holder so get them automatically. 

Money already gone out my bank for them. 

Points still get added though

do you know how many away season ticket holders there are? is it a closed shop for that? 

On 27/01/2020 at 15:22, tashton said:

I would be absolutely staggered if these sold out in the first 2 days, even more so given the inept performance last night.

PS - Luton is a real s**t hole, both the town and the football ground, easily one of the worst away days on the circuit 

Just bought some towards the end of the 5th sales window so they're still available surprisingly.

Although being midweek, an absolute shithole, and presumably on the red button doesn't make it appealing and our recent performances really don't help the whelmometer.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Just bought some towards the end of the 5th sales window so they're still available surprisingly.

Although being midweek, an absolute shithole, and presumably on the red button doesn't make it appealing and our recent performances really don't help the whelmometer.

Just over 100 left 20 mins ago.