Spot the difference ...

if we can take 3200 on a Friday night when there is no possibility of getting back by train ,kids at school etc. on a Saturday I reckon we would have took 5000 to millwall easily if given tickets . we are a much bigger club than them , they have loads of deals for home games over last 2 years , our support is getting older though and we need to start getting supporters back to home games ,decent prices and decent football but those what have stopped going it wont be easy to get them back. at least 20% of our fan base would go to every away game if they could get tickets, what other club can say 20% goes to away games? derby 1-2 years ago had 30000 regularly but took 1200 to ours when when they were top of league on a tues night . 

17 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Maybe, just maybe they get their thrills from playing the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd and Citeh these days. Just saying :rolleyes:

yer but if there that good a team then getting to Wembley would surely be worth going to these games? like us there now 2 games away from getting to Wembley . 

Just now, handworth52 said:

yer but if there that good a team then getting to Wembley would surely be worth going to these games? like us there now 2 games away from getting to Wembley . 

When we played Brighton there were loads on here calling it a nothing game. I guess when you're going strong in the prem Millwall away really is a nothing game.

3 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

When we played Brighton there were loads on here calling it a nothing game. I guess when you're going strong in the prem Millwall away really is a nothing game.

I called the brighton game a nothing game too ,and less so qpr as we have a 1000-1 chance of winning fa cup and a 10-1 chance of going up so id priorities the league games/wigan game more , regards the pigs there is no way they are going down so you would think they would like a run in fa cup now like us there 2 games away from Wembley so it creates interest . if we were in premier league we would have took 3 times what they took if given tickets you know im not wrong. 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I called the brighton game a nothing game too ,and less so qpr as we have a 1000-1 chance of winning fa cup and a 10-1 chance of going up so id priorities the league games/wigan game more , regards the pigs there is no way they are going down so you would think they would like a run in fa cup now like us there 2 games away from Wembley so it creates interest . if we were in premier league we would have took 3 times what they took if given tickets you know im not wrong. 

Mate we just need to let the scrubbers get on with what they do. Im betting Im a little older than you and my days of who can p1ss higher up the wall are well and truly behind me ;-)