5th Round

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Millwall got into Europe they year they lost the final. 

Just looked on Wikipedia (yes, I know.....) and apparently UEFA changed the rules for the 2015-16 season so.runners up can no.longer qualify. 

Boo. We are just going to have to win it then!

Guest Bulgaria

A special mention of thanks is surely warranted to the tv companies who this afternoon have treated us to some pure romance of the cup.

I love the romance of watching man City at home to a lower league side, then being treated to watching man utd reserves, and later have the absolute pleasure of watching Liverpool's kids.

Thanks.

Shove yer romance bolloxxs up your arsse

Edited by Bulgaria

47 minutes ago, ANDY said:

FA cup winners get a place

if cup winner also wins league the fa cup losing finalist takes the winners place

i think

No if the winners of the cup have already qualified for Europe the Europa League place goes to 6th or 7th place in the Premier league. Not the runners up in the cup. 

Just now, flo said:

No if the winners of the cup have already qualified for Europe the Europa League place goes to 6th or 7th place in the Premier league. Not the runners up in the cup. 

Thats why i added "i think"

this rule was changed a few years ago

Guest Ferkorf
3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Thats why i added "i think"

this rule was changed a few years ago

Love it when someone comments before reading the other comments lol

Yes Flo I mean you 

Edited by Ferkorf

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

A special mention of thanks is surely warranted to the tv companies who this afternoon have treated us to some pure romance of the cup.

I love the romance of watching man City at home to a lower league side, then being treated to watching man utd reserves, and later have the absolute pleasure of watching Liverpool's kids.

Thanks.

Don’t forget the relentless gushing and fawning over the Liverpool team. Did you know they are the best team in the world? Even when they are losing possession to a third division team. Well, you ought to as the commentators have mentioned it about 6 times. 

Nauseating really.

Guest Bulgaria

Even Shrewsbury helping the kids by scoring a classic own goal.

It was that bad one wonders if the bloke had bet on himself to be the next goalscorer!!

4 hours ago, Carbone said:

West Brom or Norwich away for us, nailed on

Predicted it would be Brentford away on Saturday morning but seeing as they are out now I feel it will be WBA at home, and we’ll lose as we’re better away at the moment

Edited by Owls-Fan

6 hours ago, Bulgaria said:

Thanks.

You romantic devil, you

• Haha 1