QPR - WEDNESDAY (FA CUP) omdt

heard borokov is either starting tonight or on bench , that's very strange as he has only been good enough to be on sub bench for our very poor u23 side lately . how can an u23 sub striker can suddenly be 1st team? mind I don't think he could do any worse though. you would have thought for him to progress to 1st team he would start every u23 game and have bagged a few goals. 

23 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Don’t think Forestieri is Monk’s type of player, and probably Monk’s way of playing won’t appeal to Forestieri It’s the managers call, and it will be his head that is on the block

Don’t think he is any manager’s type of player anymore 

he is broken in more ways than one 

26 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Maybe just maybe he was just having a run out , taking easy seeing as though he’s been out soo long , maybe he was told to not do too much. Just maybe ? 

yes maybe , maybe he will get another run out for u23s on Monday . remember when he was a sub and how much effort he used to put in to warm up? that's my mental judgement of him today . anyone whats been ? can say if that's correct or not?. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

yes maybe , maybe he will get another run out for u23s on Monday . remember when he was a sub and how much effort he used to put in to warm up? that's my mental judgement of him today . anyone whats been ? can say if that's correct or not?. 

I thought you'd spoke to everyone who'd been?

Any idea how much Borukov is on, I'll boo him if you like from 3rd row. 

• Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf

Another away win and in the draw for the next round,  followed by another away win at Wigan then an absolute drubbing by millwall at Hillsborough and back to the players being bottle jobs

2 minutes ago, dumboldowl said:

A genuine question from an ignoramus.  I have just subscribed to BBC Sports Channels solely to watch QPR v Owls. When I look on the Sky menu it shows  Northampton v Derby.  Will the options change when the programme comes on?

Is it not on BT sports ?