QPR - WEDNESDAY (FA CUP) omdt

1 hour ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I once played against Ron in a staff v punters match at the Riviera Lido holiday camp in Nyetimber, near Bognor Regis. We, the staff, were adamant that Ron couldn't play in goal as we wouldn't have a chance of scoring. Ron agreed and played outfield for the punters. He went on to run rings around us all and scored six or seven goals, FFS. :bullen:

He played in a testimonial for one of the Wednesday players...I think it was Gerry Young's against the blades...In the second half he played up front and scored twice and set up another lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

according to those what went today to u23s ff strolled around did nothing. he is done and has been for a long long time. only a very stupid man will sign him in the summer someone who steals a wage , why risk losing your dressing room for someone like him ,I doubt many of our players have any respect for him. if he was interested  we wouldn't be reading how hardly anyone noticed him on the pitch today. I always looked forward to seeing him play like anyone else but now like a lot of supporters he needs to go asp. 

'according to those that went today'

• Thanks 1

Just now, handworth52 said:

according to those what went today to u23s ff strolled around did nothing. he is done and has been for a long long time. only a very stupid man will sign him in the summer someone who steals a wage , why risk losing your dressing room for someone like him ,I doubt many of our players have any respect for him. if he was interested  we wouldn't be reading how hardly anyone noticed him on the pitch today. I always looked forward to seeing him play like anyone else but now like a lot of supporters he needs to go asp. 

I understand your concern about him and to a degree I share that but the sad reality is that a poor FF who would upset the dressing room, is still a better option than the forwards we have available.  That's how bad I rate them.

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I understand your concern about him and to a degree I share that but the sad reality is that a poor FF who would upset the dressing room, is still a better option than the forwards we have available.  That's how bad I rate them.

I rate our strikers league 1 league 2 level so not difficult that one, but unfortunately forestieri is no longer an option , 6 managers think the same inc bullen regards ff so they cant all be wrong. 

17 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

'according to those that went today'

I didn't go but reading there comments I don't need to I have a mental image of him with his couldn't be arsed attitude strolling around. he must be on 30-35k a week id like just a little effort from him for that wage. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

I didn't go but reading there comments I don't need to I have a mental image of him with his couldn't be arsed attitude strolling around. he must be on 30-35k a week id like just a little effort from him for that wage. 

I went to Charlton, narrowly avoiding getting macheted at London Bridge, and thought he looked very keen for his first EFL Championship game back til he got crocked again.

Youve obviously got an opinion already of him out of frustration of his constant injuries and the fact he pays more in tax each month than you earn in a year. 

Did you expect him to play 90 minutes and score 4 hattricks?

3 hours ago, scilly owl said:

Too much scar tissue from last Saturday for me to get too animated about tonight’s match. I’d love a win of course but I’m still too grumpy with the boys to show any real enthusiasm.

Turn that frown upside down..game time's round the corner..if we lose we make Wednesday war on Wigan..

Defiance not reliance!!

2 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

I went to Charlton, narrowly avoiding getting macheted at London Bridge, and thought he looked very keen for his first EFL Championship game back til he got crocked again.

Youve obviously got an opinion already of him out of frustration of his constant injuries and the fact he pays more in tax each month than you earn in a year. 

no just expect comments on that at least he was running around ,a player of his talent playing with a very poor u23 what we have you would at least have got mentioned a few times. I weren't able to get to the Charlton game ,and yes he did play well before going off watched it on sky in 1 of only 2 games ive missed . his talent is unquestioned ,his attitude and fitness record is appalling . 

33 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Maybe just maybe he was just having a run out , taking easy seeing as though he’s been out soo long , maybe he was told to not do too much. Just maybe ? 

29 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

The bloke wiv the Machete?