QPR - WEDNESDAY (FA CUP) omdt

34 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Debut for the Bulgarian Messi Borukov coming tonight !

Would be quite something that , after spending so much we had to sell out stadium , we go into a match with a strike force of Borukov and Nuhiu. 

Has Borukov been injured lately or just out of favour? He hasn't even been starting for the U23s in their last few games, just on the bench.

9 hours ago, trumbullowl said:

QPR were a really good team in the seventies and eighties. Bob Wilson would rush back to the BBC from Loftus Road and breathlessly recount their game. 

I only saw us there once, a solid win in the early eighties, when being a Wednesday fan had become really fun again. I hope our fantastic 3,000 get to enjoy

it as much as I did. We'll never be mastered.....UTO.

Remember that i think. Did Banno score and we were we holding on at the end? Seem to remember just watching the time on the electric scoreboard and thinking time seemed to be standing still, then realised the clock stopped on 90 minutes. Might have been the first electric scoreboard I'd seen with a clock on it. I always remember the coppers were right b@$$tards down there, nicking people for no reason inside and outside the ground.

Guest LittleG
33 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Fox

Hutch Luongo

Murphy  Bannan Harris

Nuhiu

That's the team I'd play.

Swap Reach for Murphy, the rest I agree. 

35 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Too much scar tissue from last Saturday for me to get too animated about tonight’s match. I’d love a win of course but I’m still too grumpy with the boys to show any real enthusiasm.

Same here in ways. If they play well tonight and win, then even the next match, we could still capitulate in the game after cos we've proved we don't learn. 

How we can't take the confidence from beating Weeds into the next game, never mind being hammered is beyond me. 

Edited by S1Owl