QPR - WEDNESDAY (FA CUP) omdt

Just now, debram said:

Just shuffling his cards again, game of poker, never know what you're going to get, some you win some you lose, that's how bad it is, sad state of affairs. 

It's not a bad line up we are playing two wingers and two strikers, who when we bought them scored a lot of goals with their head. Reach has been crap all season and with Bannan in the team we are too slow and predictable.

Neck on the line time QPR 1-3 SWFC Rhodes, Harris, Winnall.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, debram said:

Just shuffling his cards again, game of poker, never know what you're going to get, some you win some you lose, that's how bad it is, sad state of affairs. 

It's QPR away in the fa cup.. we're hovering near the top 6 lottery.. he's got very limited scope with whom he can pick from... we're all frustrated but give it a rest with the doom.. what would you do Debram?

2 minutes ago, wexowl said:

belatedly...... you know of course   ch  410 on virgin lol

Dunt have virgin. Dunt have any owld slapper at the moment either, FFS. However, I'll be heading over to Gorey soon to meet up with that bloke I told you about. Do you live anywhere near there, Wex ?

2 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

3 centre half’s with Hutchinson. Pellupessy defensive. Who pulls the strings? Not sure about that midfield.Will be big gaps between the defense and attack.  

If you'd watched their game against Leeds (you may have done) this is what you need to contain them at home..

We need to be very compact to get a result..

9 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Dunt have virgin. Dunt have any owld slapper at the moment either, FFS. However, I'll be heading over to Gorey soon to meet up with that bloke I told you about. Do you live anywhere near there, Wex ?

30 odd miles but if you like to pm me nearer the time and you don't object to strange company I'll do my best to meet.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's QPR away in the fa cup.. we're hovering near the top 6 lottery.. he's got very limited scope with whom he can pick from... we're all frustrated but give it a rest with the doom.. what would you do Debram?

Just pick my best side available on merit cup or league, sorry about the doom just desperate for success.