Are we taken for granted

6 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I think he withdrew from the fred some good few hours ago, SFaD.  Scared the poor bugger away didn't we, FFS  :ghoulguy:

You have to stick with Owlstalk for a couple of months...

I mean I can remember posting me first long winded post on here.....(Yea I know theres been plenty since)...but I refreshed it and the first reply I got was 

"C..Oont!"

So you either carry on or retreat into the interweb..

Its not so bad once you get used to it

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Social media ?? Biggest feckin oxymoron of all time on so many levels, FFS. Folks sitting behind their keyboards at home having a go at some other poor bugger for daring to have an opinion that differs from their own, FFS. Anti social media would be an acceptable term for it. 

Even when folks get their balls big enough to venture out into the real world where they can meet and interact with other people, what do they do ?? Sit all alone in the fuckinpub staring at the screen on their mobilefuckingphone, FFS. 

Owlstalk is probably the biggest lunatic asylum, ( am I allowed to say that in these oh so very pc days ? ), in the world. But it's probably the only thing I find good about the internet. 

completely agree. Pathetic people ripping in to others for having different opinions behind the safety of their computer screens. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, torres said:

So you’ve wanted to go to every single match you’ve been to? I know I and many many others haven’t. It’s sometimes a mix of stubbornness, commitment and blind faith. 

It’s hard work at times and that’s why I admire people that do it (of all clubs) 

Gets you out of the house for a few hours

Better off not thinking much deeper than that...otherwise it spoils the mystery