Are we taken for granted

13 hours ago, tashton said:

Omg. It was only a post about a debate id seen on twitter talking about different clubs offering things to supporters... That's all.  I'm not being bxxxdy needy or need a bxxxdy hug or something. It's a discussion, end of.  Some posters on here can be really sarcastic... And no, that's not me being touchy 

Get over yourself!

Chansiri’s missing a trick by not rewarding those at Loftus Road tonight.  Should have got a catering company in for the night to provide pies and beers for those in the away end.  Its a legitimate expense under FFP / P&S.  3,000 punters at £20,0000 per person sorts out the EFL for next three years.  D-Cafe, coming soon. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, tashton said:

Omg. It was only a post about a debate id seen on twitter talking about different clubs offering things to supporters... That's all.  I'm not being bxxxdy needy or need a bxxxdy hug or something. It's a discussion, end of.  Some posters on here can be really sarcastic... And no, that's not me being touchy.

Oh yes it is !!lol

2 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I think the club should mint a   " True fan  "   or "Uber fan "   Badge 

Just to recognise the outstanding service they give , and never mentioning it  lol

Its the least they can do 

also he could do a part timer flag or give away “i never go but always moan on the Internet” t shirts 

Just so no one feels left out 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, torres said:

also he could do a part timer flag or give away “i never go but always moan on the Internet” t shirts 

Just so no one feels left out 

I have got underpants that have been to more Wednesday games than you .

58 minutes ago, tashton said:

Goodbye

I'd say 1/10 as far as flounces go, but taking in all your posts in the thread bumps you up a 2/10.  Needs a little work.

Omg. It was only a post about a debate id seen on twitter talking about different clubs offering things to supporters... That's all.  I'm not being bxxxdy needy or need a bxxxdy hug or something. It's a discussion, end of.  Some posters on here can be really sarcastic... And no, that's not me being touchy 

Our fan base is full of sarcastic tw@ts hence why we probably get taken for granted? :biggrin:

The travel mentioned was s certain club paying for a coach, that's all. Don't know full details, it was just an example. But seeing as though I'm getting rather alot of sarcastic remarks, the owners of this site may want to remove the whole post. There are some people on here who obviously just like to take the pxxx

Do you even Owlstalk, bro?

5 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Come back in another 20 years then you may have caught me up . 

no thank you!!

Im not into buying old underpants - you can keep that record 

no wonder you never go to games you must spend a fortune - animal!!