Tom Lees - A Captain’s View

Ignore the numties Tom, your my inspiration. Its not your fault the press room is full of narcoleptic's, inspire the team to promotion man, I believe in yo  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
48 minutes ago, room0035 said:

The captain should be the leader in the team next too him, a player who would run through a wall if it aided the team - Julian Borner should be the captain. GM need to make this change straight away.

Helps I’d they can speak the effin language though! FFS!

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

was talking to a leeds fan yesterday about us having players that just don't look like they have that absolute will to want success. you can see when players want it and will get it at any cost, you can see it and hear it when a player really wants it. 

Not sure we have many players like that, we are a very comfy club to play for where players can come and not have a massive demand of success. The sad part is I'm not sure how we overcome that, at least short medium term.

We have a team of mainly free transfers cast off by other clubs.

our goalies are youth players or in the case of Westwood a reserve. 
the defence is iorfa and fox, a couple of hundred grand each, plus youth teamers and the freebies lees and borner.

further forward we have bannan, plucked from the palace b team for free, hutch who we effectively rescued from retirement for free, Harris who is a Cardiff reserve for free, supporting Nuhiu, a freebie and the only two players we actually really paid for in reach and Winnall.

we are a team of cheap, reserve players. They can want it however much they like, if they aren’t good enough they aren’t good enough.