I follow question

19 minutes ago, tashton said:

Hi. Just trying to look at options for watching certain matches away.  Does anyone use i follow through official site and is it easy to do. Also, will it work on a basic tablet

Just sign up, pay for the match, click on the link and away you go. All very straightforward. Works on my crap tablet. 

25 minutes ago, tashton said:

Hi. Just trying to look at options for watching certain matches away.  Does anyone use i follow through official site and is it easy to do. Also, will it work on a basic tablet

Just bear in mind the two hour time delay . a 3pm kick off starts at 5pm .

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, tashton said:

Where are you based, UK?

If so, you can get audio coverage of every game for £4.99/mo on a rolling debit, or something like £2.50 per match if you do one-off payments.

Re: watching Wednesday on iFollow, in UK it’s only available for our away games that take place outside of the Saturday 3-5pm window (and only if it hasn’t been picked as Sky’s main featured game for live coverage on that day, I think). You can’t subscribe to these if you’re in the UK, it’s just a tenner a go if it’s being shown.

You can login and watch on a standard tablet, yes, as long as whatever browser you’re using allows cookies (otherwise you won’t be able to log in to iFollow and pay). You’ll need to create an account and register a debit or credit card to use the service. And yes, you do all this through the official SWFC site, at the iFollow link in the drop-down menu.

Anything else you wanna know, ask away.

Edited by Mr. Tom

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Just bear in mind the two hour time delay . a 3pm kick off starts at 5pm .

This!

And make sure you turn your notifications off on the app itself theres nothing quite like a notification coming up to let you know Wednesday are one nil down and we haven't even kicked off on i-follow lol

Guest Ferkorf

To be honest aswell if its on I-follow then more often than not theres a stream for it where you don't have to pay and they are pretty decent quality once you get past all the pop ups

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

To be honest aswell if its on I-follow then more often than not theres a stream for it where you don't have to pay and they are pretty decent quality once you get past all the pop ups and inadvertently agree to have your computer riddled with spyware and viruses

#WorthIt

55 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

I've never had a problem or any virus...

Please don't let facts get in the way of an Owlstalk post. 

For what it's worth, the virus could be laying dormant, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. 

Hang on, I've just had an idea for another Chansiri company, a virus removal software: D-Virus. Works great, as long as you don't actually have any viruses. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, bobness said:

Please don't let facts get in the way of an Owlstalk post. 

For what it's worth, the virus could be laying dormant, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. 

Hang on, I've just had an idea for another Chansiri company, a virus removal software: D-Virus. Works great, as long as you don't actually have any viruses. 

Or one from SAG 

D-isperseki