Palmer, Fernando and Westwood

13 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Pictures of him on the Wednesday website in training today as well but yeah, best to just take what is written on here as gospel as people clearly know the truth.

I don't doubt he had a strop when he was dropped and said at the time I can't see him sitting on the bench too often. He deservedly lost his place on form but it seems he is involved again now, be foolish to write him off considering his ability and we aren't exactly looking the solid defensive unit that we were when Monk first came in. 

The only thing you can take as gospel on here is the time and date summat was posted ffs.

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well there will be. The manager days he's fit.

There were pictures of him training last week too.

But he wasn't in the matchday squad. 

It's bound to raise questions. 

Didn't notice the club put a training gallery on the webiste with him featuring last week perhaps something has changed in his attitude recently?

My post said I don't doubt he got the strop on and I stated I didn't expect to see him sitting on the bench too often when he got dropped.

This is possibly the most negative post I have ever seen you make! :bullen:

4 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

The only thing you can take as gospel on here is the time and date summat was posted ffs.

I reckon some people are capable of adjusting that to suit their argument! WTF:

32 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He's old enough to know how to 'play the game', Westwood isn't going to come out and make his true feelings known, he's on a good contract and wont want to jeopardise that.

No idea what's happened between him and Monk, but something has or he'd be on the bench.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Back discs and pads is the latest but that's general maintenance..2litre engine coming in Feb.. can't wait for better weather mate..

Same here cossy...

the wifes bought me a beautiful 12" Mitre saw for christmas  I'm building a new workshop annexe off the existing shed 20 foot long when its finished ..

Roll on spring ....

33 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Didn't notice the club put a training gallery on the webiste with him featuring last week perhaps something has changed in his attitude recently?

My post said I don't doubt he got the strop on and I stated I didn't expect to see him sitting on the bench too often when he got dropped.

This is possibly the most negative post I have ever seen you make! :bullen:

Well I like to look at the positives as a rule. Perhaps the old Blackburn has out the malady in my heart this week. 

Just find it odd that a fit Westwood wouldn't be involved in a matchday squad at all.

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Same here cossy...

the wifes bought me a beautiful 12" Mitre saw for christmas  I'm building a new workshop annexe off the existing shed 20 foot long when its finished ..

Roll on spring ....

Has this "workshop" annexe got 2 guest rooms and an open plan lounge?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kristmace said:

Makes you wonder whether Jos was justified freezing him out last year.

Joss on the surface had the right idea in trying to move on the players who are stale. problem was he didn't have anyone to replace them and didn't have a feckin clue what he was doing.

5 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Joss on the surface had the right idea in trying to move on the players who are stale. problem was he didn't have anyone to replace them and didn't have a feckin clue what he was doing.

And was given a transfer war-chest of a whopping £379k to make the necessary changes...

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Has this "workshop" annexe got 2 guest rooms and an open plan lounge?

No mate ...

Loads of cabinets and worktops ...

I'm thinking of asking 

Norm Abraham over to crack a bottle across my Elektra Beckum Surface planer in a topping out ceremony ....