Palmer, Fernando and Westwood

Well, we’ve had Abdi taking the p for years, FF refusing to travel and now, apparently, Westy’s thrown his toys out the pram. Great team spirit ! 
I remember an interview with Nigel Worthington, when the chairman asked before signed if he was a bad apple. I think we’ve had, and still got, a few.

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

If what I read about Westwood on here are true then its best we just pay him up and let him go.

38 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Pictures of him on the Wednesday website in training today as well but yeah, best to just take what is written on here as gospel as people clearly know the truth.

I don't doubt he had a strop when he was dropped and said at the time I can't see him sitting on the bench too often. He deservedly lost his place on form but it seems he is involved again now, be foolish to write him off considering his ability and we aren't exactly looking the solid defensive unit that we were when Monk first came in. 

7 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Tbh I think Westwood’s interests are involved elsewhere. Hasn’t he got some involved in a club somewhere in Ireland? 

What's wrong with that? Some footballers spend their spare time drinking and gambling, investing in football in the country he represents shouldn't be seen as a bad thing or too much of a distraction given the level it is at surely?

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

What's wrong with that? Some footballers spend their spare time drinking and gambling, investing in football in the country he represents shouldn't be seen as a bad thing or too much of a distraction given the level it is at surely?

Never said it was a bad thing. Merely stating he was involved elsewhere.

Just now, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Its Cheadle..

:tango:

:ghoulguy: Should have taken a look for myself rather than going with the word of someone of Owlstalk!

So near where he lives then, bit closer to home, point still applies that a club at that level is surely not too much of a distraction and is more favourable than the 'pastimes' of plenty of other footballers!  

12 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Pictures of him on the Wednesday website in training today as well

Well there will be. The manager days he's fit.

There were pictures of him training last week too.

But he wasn't in the matchday squad. 

It's bound to raise questions. 

1 minute ago, robowl4life said:

Never said it was a bad thing. Merely stating he was involved elsewhere.

So you said 'to be honest I think his interests are involved elsewhere' as though it wasn't a bad thing in the context of this thread?