Joey P

I like Joey, does the stuff people don't see. He's mobile, get his body in the right areas, tackles, intercepts and blocks. Granted he's not great with the ball but it takes all sorts when putting a team together

10 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Best out of Bannan ?! Get him sat in stand with me 

Say what you want but he plays in the right area of pitch he creates plenty, put him in front of defence then yeah!

18 assists since start of last season, of course he’s $h!t

lol

Bannan should play on the left hand side of the midfield. He has no choice but to play higher up then. Best position. 

Everyone knows we’ve needed a box to box unit in Cm for years, I’m convinced the reason we haven’t signed one is as Bannan couldn’t play with them. 

• Like 2

Guest Grez Bez
20 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

I like Joey, does the stuff people don't see. He's mobile, get his body in the right areas, tackles, intercepts and blocks. Granted he's not great with the ball but it takes all sorts when putting a team together

He is so bad at tracking a man it's scary.

All for a player doing the mucky jobs but he is missing so.e if the basics. He's also poor on the ball

58 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Have you been watching with your eyes closed? Most of the time players skip round him resulting is fouls or teams simply over running us! 

He’s simply not good enough. He’s not quick enough, he’s not technical enough and he never ever influences a game. His time/run in the side under Jos proved this and it was even more obvious when Hutchinson came back into to the side after his omission. 

57 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Watch his performances back he may be a trier but he's so often out of position leading to him not getting the interceptions and blocks,also the biggest culprit in the squad when it comes to passing responsibility onto Bannan. 

2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Watch his performances back he may be a trier but he's so often out of position leading to him not getting the interceptions and blocks,also the biggest culprit in the squad when it comes to passing responsibility onto Bannan. 

we’ve got to many trier’s...trier’s need replacing with doer’s.