Luongo Red Card Recinded

So what will happen to the ref.. nothing as per. Now I’m not saying we would have won if MO was still on the pitch, however how many times have we played bad then second half come out a completely different team? That red virtually stopes us having any chance of a comeback. This  season has been one of the worst I’ve seen officials, they cost us so many points with there lack of common sense. we lose 3 points and the ref goes about his business next week as normal. Joke. 

26 minutes ago, evaD said:

All those on here saying it was a red 

:duntmatter:

yes @cookeh :duntmatter:

25 minutes ago, Lombado said:

what punishment for the ref???.....oh none what so ever......

Ruined a game which was just about to get going.....

That would be interesting and something that should happen. At least something for a blatant mistake. Coming out and making a note of it or performance plan or assessed for a few games? Be interesting but we all know nothing will happen

If you search Jarred Gillet on YouTube there's a video of his last game in the A league in which the commentators describe him as their best referee in the modern era. Hate to see the worse.

Just now, Sefton owl said:

Spot on.. People are deluded if they think it would.. We were on the back foot from the off and never looked like stringing two or three passes together

And maybe Luongo wins a tackle in midfield, runs with the ball and buries one in the top corner from 30 yards to make it 1-1.  Or their player is incensed that Luongo doesn't get sent off and makes a lunging tackle that earns him a red.  We can speculate all day, but nobody knows what actually would have happened.  I think he's a key player for us, so it's good to see he won't be banned.

35 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

You seriously think it’d make a difference?

Yes.

We wouldn't have conceded 5 for a start.

May has still lost, but having 10 men against a side already winning meant we couldn't press yo win the ball, as they'd easily pick us off.

As the 2nd went in, the heads dropped and it turned into a poo show.

12 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Spot on.. People are deluded if they think it would.. We were on the back foot from the off and never looked like stringing two or three passes together

There have been several games this season where we have been awful first half and got a result second half.

Losing 1-0 at half time and kicking towards kop second I would have fancied us

4 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

There have been several games this season where we have been awful first half and got a result second half.

Losing 1-0 at half time and kicking towards kop second I would have fancied us

This is true but doesn't fit in with the doom mongers narrative.

• Like 1